Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ San Antonio 03/05/18

5 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

And just another point: andrew harrison is playing better than doujounte murray, who everybody thinks is the next spurs superstar. lol

This new Mayes kid is playing well. Our young guys playing better than our vets.

Is it just me or does Danny Green always hit the desperation throw up three?

12 minutes ago, Parsons_Refund said:

We need our tank commanders back.  I don't like these young guys at point.  We need to slow it down

We should still lose this game lol.

26 minutes ago, Parsons_Refund said:

We need our tank commanders back.  I don't like these young guys at point.  We need to slow it down

Best thing about a bunch of young guys in a tank is that they play hard, get better but pretty much always fold with the game on the line.

I like Rathan Mayes and Simmons better than Harrison. Harrison is just to slow for me.

Takeaways from this game. The decision making by Mayes and Simmons combined with shooting and pace make them far better options  than Rio or Harrison. Mayes played like a baller tonight.

Good effort guys.  Commissioner can't complain about our guys.  They hustle.

1 hour ago, bobblybook1 said:

Takeaways from this game. The decision making by Mayes and Simmons combined with shooting and pace make them far better options  than Rio or Harrison. Mayes played like a baller tonight.

No Grizz player is as crappy as Chandler Parson. Do not count on C.P. next year. His signing definitely killed this franchise for the next two years. C.W. should be the most hated man in the Grizz organization.  

15 minutes ago, scooter said:

No Grizz player is as crappy as Chandler Parson. Do not count on C.P. next year. His signing definitely killed this franchise for the next two years. C.W. should be the most hated man in the Grizz organization.  

Yea I’ll agree with you on Chandler 100. He very well may be our locker room poison.

good effort. getting closer to that superstar draft pick

I,m getting excited about the Memphis grizzlies getting there first SUPER-STAR in team history