Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Orlando 03/03/18

16 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

We have zero core guys other than Conley who fits the role model vet spot on a rebuilding team. 

I'm not even sure what you are saying, honestly. In your mind a team with a vet is required to be a core guy? Or, are you saying that conley is the less ****** player on the team so he can be a core vet (which I didn't even know there was a role like that). Or is it that conley is the only lottery pick and you respect lottery picks so he can be a core vet?

Or are you just being your old pessimistic self? Please explain like I'm 3 years old.

3 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I'm starting to think Dillon Brooks is too limited to be a core guy. He is just okay. And I want Jam off this team as soon as possible. The only thing jam does well is set screens, but he is terrible in the pnr, very rarely a good rebounder, and his man to man defense is overrated.  

Completely agree.

Glad to see someone with the courage to say it.

Now I'm not gonna dump all over him because after all he is a rookie, a second rounder, and playing on a very talent-limited roster BUT if the argument is gonna be trotted out for Marc then the same needs to apply here....

If Dillon Brooks IS THAT good he should be at 20ppg, even if they do lose.

27 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Completely agree.

Glad to see someone with the courage to say it.

Now I'm not gonna dump all over him because after all he is a rookie, a second rounder, and playing on a very talent-limited roster BUT if the argument is gonna be trotted out for Marc then the same needs to apply here....

If Dillon Brooks IS THAT good he should be at 20ppg, even if they do lose.

Dillon is going to be a very good role player for us. Why should the same argument about a 100 million dollar player be used with a second round rookie though?

Epic loss. Kind of a big deal. 

Just echoing thought, but man this team is God awful. It would be one thing if we were losing with a fun team to watch. They remind me of an ncaa team most of the time with how they struggle to get points. This teams talent is  the worst in the league. We need this pick to hit bad. 

11 hours ago, The Stro Show said:

I ain’t mad

higher lottery pick

3 hours ago, Crizzle said:

Epic loss. Kind of a big deal. 

Just echoing thought, but man this team is God awful. It would be one thing if we were losing with a fun team to watch. They remind me of an ncaa team most of the time with how they struggle to get points. This teams talent is  the worst in the league. We need this pick to hit bad. 

Man I been saying that. Hate that Ainge has our pick cause that might wind up being lost in 2021 unprotected. Watch that be the year that high schoolers are allowed in the draft again or something crazy.

11 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I'm not even sure what you are saying, honestly. In your mind a team with a vet is required to be a core guy? Or, are you saying that conley is the less ****** player on the team so he can be a core vet (which I didn't even know there was a role like that). Or is it that conley is the only lottery pick and you respect lottery picks so he can be a core vet?

Or are you just being your old pessimistic self? Please explain like I'm 3 years old.

As of today, Conley is the only player on the roster that deserves to be here next year and beyond.

1 hour ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

As of today, Conley is the only player on the roster that deserves to be here next year and beyond.

I'll spell it out further.

-He is legitimately talented.

-He has perfect mentor attitude

-He has proven to be best leader.

Conley's only issue has been his health. 

2 hours ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Yeah, we need to waive EVERYBODY but conley!!!!!!!!!!!

But that bazemore kid, we got to get him. lol, you are truly a basketball mind.

22 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I'll spell it out further.

-He is legitimately talented.

-He has perfect mentor attitude

-He has proven to be best leader.

Conley's only issue has been his health. 

Other than that how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?