Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Orlando 03/03/18

This is by far the best loss in Grizzlies history.‎ 20 more games of this sh!t then we can get a ourselves knockout pick, continue development of the young guys, make a couple nice trades/FA pickups (including Tyreke), and hopefully heal everyone up.‎ And then after all that + 5 months, our record will be 0-0 with little reason to tank since we'll owe our pick next year to the Celtics.

And we can do it all over again.‎

Just now, Thomas said:

I cannot believe this is actually working out.

:DYAY!!!

I don't want to be happy we are losing but I am lol. 

1 minute ago, cdp said:

This is by far the best loss in Grizzlies history.‎ 20 more games of this sh!t then we can get ourselves knockout pick, continue development of the young guys, make a couple nice trades/FA pickups (including Tyreke), and hopefully heal everyone up.‎ And then after all that + 5 months, our record will be 0-0 with little reason to tank since we'll owe our pick next year to the Celtics.

Funny I bet Danny Ainge is ****** he doesn't get this years pick lol. 

6 minutes ago, cdp said:

This is by far the best loss in Grizzlies history.‎ 20 more games of this sh!t then we can get a ourselves knockout pick, continue development of the young guys, make a couple nice trades/FA pickups (including Tyreke), and hopefully heal everyone up.‎ And then after all that + 5 months, our record will be 0-0 with little reason to tank since we'll owe our pick next year to the Celtics.

next years pick is top 8 protected so if  things get rough we can roll out the tank and give it another run

11 minutes ago, cdp said:

A+ post

I'm starting to think Dillon Brooks is too limited to be a core guy. He is just okay. And I want Jam off this team as soon as possible. The only thing jam does well is set screens, but he is terrible in the pnr, very rarely a good rebounder, and his man to man defense is overrated.  

Green & Johnson combined 3/20. 

Team heroes, and probably Designated Tankers for the night. 

the grizzlies will lucky to win three more games this years 

35 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I'm starting to think Dillon Brooks is too limited to be a core guy. He is just okay. And I want Jam off this team as soon as possible. The only thing jam does well is set screens, but he is terrible in the pnr, very rarely a good rebounder, and his man to man defense is overrated.  

We have zero core guys other than Conley who fits the role model vet spot on a rebuilding team. 

40 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

So Jam is no longer almost Millsap level?