Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Orlando 03/03/18

Recommended Posts

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

(18-41) vs. (18-42)
conley-gasol-parsons-gt-400x300.jpg

Date/Time: Saturday, March 3, 6 pm CT

Location: Amway Center, Orlando, FL

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions:None

Officials: TBA

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn


Grizzlies Starting 5

Andrew Harrison Ben McLemore Dillon Brooks JaMychal Green Marc Gasol
1626150.png 203463.png 1628415.png 203210.png 201188.png

Magic Starting 5

D.J. Augustin Evan Fournier Jonathon Simmons Aaron Gordon Nikola Vucevic
201571.png 203095.png 203613.png 203932.png 202696.png

Benches

  • Tyreke Evans
  • Mike Conley
  • Deyonta Davis
  • Mario Chalmers
  • Ivan Rabb
  • Chandler Parsons
  • Wayne Selden
  • Jarell Martin
  • Brice Johnson
  • Myke Henry
  • Arron Afflalo
  • Bismack Biyombo
  • Mario Hezonja
  • Jonathan Isaac
  • Wes Iwundu
  • Shelvin Mack
  • Terrence Ross
  • Marreese Speights
  • Khem Birch
  • Rashad Vaughn

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Magic: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sister got us seats 9 rows behind the Grizz bench! I hope we can pass on the tank for one game. Lol

You bet I’m gonna be screaming at Pete before the game too, trying to get Fan of the Game. I want that FedDex box of Grizzlies garb haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Stro Show said:

My sister got us seats 9 rows behind the Grizz bench! I hope we can pass on the tank for one game. Lol

You bet I’m gonna be screaming at Pete before the game too, trying to get Fan of the Game. I want that FedDex box of Grizzlies garb haha

Maybe he reads the board and will be on the lookout for you.:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magic got Gordon and Vucevic back. And Hezonja is playong great. Like almost every other team they have more talent than Memphis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s important to remember who we don’t have playing during this stretch of awful basketball. I want us to get a top pick but it’s painful to watch some of this....:) 

a loss tonight would be huge 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marc, Davis, Harrison, Reke, Seldon out. JaM questionable. Parsons will play. Who the heck am I even going to go watch tonight lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

What is our longest losing streak? We are at 12 right now.

If you're not wearing Grizz gear, I would guess those around you might be confused on what outcome you prefer for the game.

Will they assume you're a Magic fan? Will you cheer when the Grizz do good, while cheering when they contribute to the tank?

Either way-have fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

If you're not wearing Grizz gear, I would guess those around you might be confused on what outcome you prefer for the game.

Will they assume you're a Magic fan? Will you cheer when the Grizz do good, while cheering when they contribute to the tank?

Either way-have fun!

Oh I’m rockin’ a baby blue Conley jersey. I’m surprised how many grizz fans are here!! I’m right behind the bench and pretty much everyone around me is a grizz fan. It’s never been like this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

Oh I’m rockin’ a baby blue Conley jersey. I’m surprised how many grizz fans are here!! I’m right behind the bench and pretty much everyone around me is a grizz fan. It’s never been like this!

Maybe those are actually Orlando fans, trying to motivate the Grizzlies into winning? :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Maybe those are actually Orlando fans, trying to motivate the Grizzlies into winning? :ph34r:

Lol that’s the vibe here. No one wants to win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

Lol that’s the vibe here. No one wants to win

Such sportsmanship!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

The one game McLemore decides to bring it, hope he tapers off in the 2nd

His best game all year lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this