grizzgolf

Brandan Wright Buyout

Recommended Posts

I'm kinda glad hes gone. Lets Davis get more time. What about Johnson? We plan on dumping him don't we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

What about Johnson? We plan on dumping him don't we?

We assigned him to the Hustle. I guess they plan on keeping him at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

We assigned him to the Hustle. I guess they plan on keeping him at the moment.

He looked pretty decent in the first game with the Hustle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:30 PM, lions said:

Brandan thanks for NOTHING you were one of the biggest WASTE of s-----  THE GRIZZLIES MADE

thankyou for  sighing with the Memphis grizzlies and good  luck with your new team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2018 at 8:33 PM, lions said:

Brandan thanks for NOTHING you were one of the biggest WASTE of s-----  THE GRIZZLIES MADE

thankyou for  sighing with the Memphis grizzlies and good  luck with your new team.

Wtf? You bipolar man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Allen said:

Wtf? You bipolar man?

that was my  jesus  moment the second one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's get him back. Some of y'all think he's "one of the best backup bogs in the league"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

#notypo

#spellchecker

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Let's get him back. Some of y'all think he's "one of the best backup bogs in the league"

29 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

#notypo

Definition of bog: wet muddy ground too soft to support a heavy body.

 

Is it really a typo though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 9:23 PM, They Call Me Mr. Klondike said:

Definition of bog: wet muddy ground too soft to support a heavy body.

 

Is it really a typo though?

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now