grizzgolf

Brandan Wright Buyout

26 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

This can double as the appreciation thread as well, right?

For sure. So long fragile franky!!! Have fun in Houston. 

We don't have to play Houston again! But he gets to run the floor and catch lobs from CP3. Conley doesn't average more than 6 assists.  

Humpty Dumpty finally fell off the wall

What a waste of money he has been.

Good for him, means nothing for us. It won't affect our cap this off-season, we don't gain or lose anyone, he wasn't playing anyway so good luck to him. He won't have to play much there so he'll be sitting on teh bench anyway. On another note, Joe Johnson supposedly was just bought out and is joining Houston as well.

Opens up a roster spot. I'm guessing we'll just lock up Simmons for the rest of the season. Or maybe they'll bring in another big for a tryout. I still think Diamond Stone can be a nba player...‎

Brandan thanks for NOTHING you were one of the biggest WASTE of s-----  THE GRIZZLIES MADE

19 hours ago, lions said:

Brandan thanks for NOTHING you were one of the biggest WASTE of s-----  THE GRIZZLIES MADE

We all agree!!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmyCanzaKy7f84d607hPS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2HKxtCJ_BE89nr_eGvZL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxjUotweZIgOp3_Of5xr0

I just dont understand how the man that was the gm both when we drafted Thabeet and signed Parsons can still have a job

3 minutes ago, Allen said:

I just dont understand how the man that was the gm both when we drafted Thabeet and signed Parsons can still have a job

core 4 for life

Couldn't at least get a 2nd rounder for him? Did Wallace try or was he asleep at the wheel on this as well?

I'm guessing he tried, but the problem with NBA trades is matching salaries.

Obviously no bad team wants him, and no good team wants to give up anything to get him (meaning a contributing player of Wright's salary). It would make no sense for the Grizzlies to take back salaries for players that the team doesn't want that would stay on the books as Wright's salary was already an expiring.  Probably the only Rockets guys that could have made that trade work are both Tarik Black and Clint Capela, and they are both going to play more than Mr. Brittle.

Plus, why should Houston want to pay him any more than whatever the minimum rest of the year contract amount is.  Let Memphis eat the bulk of that.