Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

(18-36) vs. (31-25)
conley-gasol-parsons-gt-400x300.jpg

Date/Time: Sunday, February 11, 6 pm CT

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions:None

Officials: TBA

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Andrew Harrison Wayne Selden Dillon Brooks JaMychal Green Marc Gasol
1626150.png 1627782.png 1628415.png 203210.png 201188.png

Thunder Starting 5

Russell Westbrook Terrance Ferguson Paul George Carmelo Anthony Steven Adams
201566.png 1628390.png 202331.png 2546.png 203500.png

Benches

• Mike Conley
  • Mario Chalmers
  • Deyonta Davis
  • Tyreke Evans
  • Jarell Martin
  • Ben McLemore
  • Chandler Parsons
  • Ivan Rabb
  • Brice Johnson
  • Brandan Wright
  • Alex Abrines
  • Nick Collison
  • PJ Dozier
  • Raymond Felton
  • Jerami Grant
  • Kyle Singler
  • Andre Roberson
  • Patrick Paterson
  • Dakari Johnson
  • Josh Huestis

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Thunder: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

Next 5 games; @Okc, Okc, Cle, @Mia, @Bos. Tyreke can play all he wants, we'll be lucky to win one game even if he plays.

7 hours ago, cdp said:

Next 5 games; @Okc, Okc, Cle, @Mia, @Bos. Tyreke can play all he wants, we'll be lucky to win one game even if he plays.

^^^^ this!!! Perfect schedule for his return.. let him go crazy for these 5 games then figure out a way to limit his minutes...

12 hours ago, cdp said:

Okc lost to the Lakers at home. Tyreke should be gone and no chances of winning possible.

11 hours ago, oldmanGrizz said:

Anthony also questionable. This is getting dicey.

Having Anthony out probably improves OKC.

We're 11-23 with Tyreke in the lineup post-Conley injury. He's won us ‎maybe half those games if that. Play at that pace n we finish 9-19 with a 27-55 record. The idea that we can't finish bottom 5 with him playin is ridiculous. He's not that much of a difference maker.‎ Clearly not enough for a playoff team to give up a 1st.

6 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

seems like everyone was overlooking the fact that we are still a bad team, regardless of #12.    Crisis averted. 

this is good news

12 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

seems like everyone was overlooking the fact that we are still a bad team, regardless of #12.    Crisis averted. 

the problem isn't Tyreke helping us win games against elites or very good teams, it's that he helps us beat the Suns, Hawks, Nets, etc, etc. and occasionally steal one vs borderline playoff teams 

Flagrant foul my azz. 

I like ivan rabb so far. 

Glad to see tyreke but i want to see very little of marc gasol, because every time he is in the game, the offense must go through him.   I prefer to see the team playing without gasol and see how they react.  Wins don't even matter right now.  It's about seeing who the keepers are among all the young guys.

Btw, i hope the grizz are able to resign tyreke next year if he will accept playing 6th man.

Espn says deyonta davis is out to "knees" as is plural?

47 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

the problem isn't Tyreke helping us win games against elites or very good teams, it's that he helps us beat the Suns, Hawks, Nets, etc, etc. and occasionally steal one vs borderline playoff teams 

Yep. I can't lie though I'm liking the post-deadline start.

I don't know if I want the Grizzlies even to try to resign Tyreke. To me he is one of those players that puts up good numbers but sinks the team and ball movement. There is a reason why he has never been on a winning team. He has that Jeff Green thing going on.