Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Oklahoma 02/11/18

I'm already burnt out on losing...at least give me some hope for next season...the future....something

2 hours ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

the problem isn't Tyreke helping us win games against elites or very good teams, it's that he helps us beat the Suns, Hawks, Nets, etc, etc. and occasionally steal one vs borderline playoff teams 

Lets not forget that since about the end of December since they finally figured out that they should limit Gasols touches the team was regularly scoring 100+. The overall record with this team (minus Conley) is not an accurate guage because they had clearly turned the tide to a sub playoff team that could be a 9-12 placed lottery team.

**** we suck.  Gasol is getting worse and worse.  Shrinking everytime he has to play another big.  So sick of seeing his stupid spin right fadeaway jumper.

35 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

I'm already burnt out on losing...at least give me some hope for next season...the future....something

Yeah this is depressing but it'll be worth it this one year.  I just don't know how teams like the Kings and the Suns do this year after year.  I couldn't handle that.  But for one year, I can handle it.

35 minutes ago, notnilc20 said:

**** we suck.  Gasol is getting worse and worse.  Shrinking everytime he has to play another big.  So sick of seeing his stupid spin right fadeaway jumper.

How so?  He's posting the second highest scoring average of his career.  His rebounding average is his best in the last seven seasons.  He's top ten in shot blocking in the league.  He's still one of the best passing big men in the league.  Shrinking?  He scored 18 points against one of the better defensive bigs in the league.

Maybe your expectations are too high, or you've just fallen into the latest fashionable trend of hating on Gasol.  

54 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

How so?  He's posting the second highest scoring average of his career.  His rebounding average is his best in the last seven seasons.  He's top ten in shot blocking in the league.  He's still one of the best passing big men in the league.  Shrinking?  He scored 18 points against one of the better defensive bigs in the league.

Maybe your expectations are too high, or you've just fallen into the latest fashionable trend of hating on Gasol.  

It's that people always thought he made an impact outside of the box score with his intangibles to get wins. However Gasol hasn't been that guy for years, people are just noticing it now though.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:19 AM, lions said:

grizzs show heart , but come up short 107-103

I was wrong we did not show heart and got blow -out

On 2/11/2018 at 10:52 PM, ItIsWhatItIs said:

It's that people always thought he made an impact outside of the box score with his intangibles to get wins. However Gasol hasn't been that guy for years, people are just noticing it now though.

He has, and does make an impact.  He can't do it all by himself.  It is a team game.  You seem to be of the opinion that one guy makes a team.  If that were the case Michael Jordan would have won championships in the mid to late eighties.