Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

(18-35) vs. (25-28)
conley-gasol-parsons-gt-400x300.jpg

Date/Time: Wednesday, February 7, 7 pm CT

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions:None

Officials: Marc Davis | Scott Twardoski | Gary Zielinski

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Andrew Harrison Wayne Selden Dillon Brooks Jarell Martin Marc Gasol
1626150.png 1627782.png 1628415.png 1626185.png 201188.png

Jazz Starting 5

Ricky Rubio Donovan Mitchell Joe Ingles Derrick Favors Rudy Gobert
201937.png 1628378.png 204060.png 202324.png 203497.png

Benches

• Mike Conley
  • Mario Chalmers
  • Deyonta Davis
  • Tyreke Evans
  • JaMychal Green
  • Ben McLemore
  • Chandler Parsons
  • Ivan Rabb
  • James Ennis
  • Brandan Wright
  • Tony Bradley
  • Alec Burks
  • Dante Exum
  • Rodney Hood
  • Jonas Jerebko
  • Joe Johnson
  • Raul Neto
  • Royce O’Neale
  • Thabo Sefolosha
  • Ekpe Udoh

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Jazz: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

Utah is playing off the charts recently... I just want to see a better effort than ATL.. that was rough to see. (yes I get it its great to loose but loose with some dignity..)

So apparently Tyreke isn't even with the team tonight? Wtf are they worried about another player crashin into the bench or somethin? Why wouldn't they let him support his teammates atleast.

Is Parsons available tonight? 

Also, I see it's Dillon's turn to be tankmaster tonight. Seems fair.  

21 minutes ago, cdp said:

So apparently Tyreke isn't even with the team tonight? Wtf are they worried about another player crashin into the bench or somethin? Why wouldn't they let him support his teammates atleast.

He could encourage the team to a win 

29 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Andrew Harrison and Ricky Rubio are the top scorers. Have we been transported to Bizarro World?

Harrison has been playing lights out lately. People don't want to admit it because they wrote him off before he even had a chance to show what he could do. The kid is just getting better every day. And the grizzlies ALWAYS play better when he plays well.

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Harrison has been playing lights out lately. People don't want to admit it because they wrote him off before he even had a chance to show what he could do. The kid is just getting better every day. And the grizzlies ALWAYS play better when he plays well.

Please... the guy is a bad player on a bad team... he doesn't run the team well.  He does have a game now and then where he scores but most of the time he just over dribbles and ends up jacking up a bad shot.

He averages 8/2/2 ... nothing "lights out" about that... he has become a 2nd or 3rd string PG mainly because he plays decent defense.

6 hours ago, grizlsg said:

Please... the guy is a bad player on a bad team... he doesn't run the team well.  He does have a game now and then where he scores but most of the time he just over dribbles and ends up jacking up a bad shot.

He averages 8/2/2 ... nothing "lights out" about that... he has become a 2nd or 3rd string PG mainly because he plays decent defense.

I disagree.  He's not a good scorer, nor will he ever be most likely, but he makes good basketball decisions, doesn't turn it over, and is improving.  Everyone on these boards seems to be in love with Simmons who has done less.

13 hours ago, cdp said:

It would have been a nice gesture for them to show him or something while he was at the game.  Not because I want him to sit there and make him encourage his teammates, but because I think many fans in Memphis understand what is going on, and it would be nice to show him some appreciation.  And again, while people think he's going to get some huge contract next year, I think it will be similar to this year, so I don't think he is out of reach for the organization to sign him.  A fitting send off would have helped.

I wonder if this is the first game thread to ever only go one page. Fans are tanking too I guess