GF#1

Inverted Standings Watch

Now that all is settled and the Suns' position at the bottom is guaranteed I expect them to go against the Mavs firing on all cylinders... and still fail miserably. They're that bad.

8 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Pick odds (per tankathon)

1 - 19.9%

2. 18.7%

3. 17.0%

4. 31.9%

5. 12.5%

So 55.6% odds to choose in top 3.

The fate now lies with the ping pong balls.

It’s funny or odd we have a better chance at #1 than #2

51 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Now that all is settled and the Suns' position at the bottom is guaranteed I expect them to go against the Mavs firing on all cylinders... and still fail miserably. They're that bad.

I wish the Thunder needed their win and we went all out too.

7 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

I wish the Thunder needed their win and we went all out too.

Yeah, the most we can do now is ensure they meet the Rockets or Warriors in the 1st round

2 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

speaking of 'on all cylinders' now our position is set maybe Tyreke can play and we can see what Marshon and Tyreke looks like on same court

3 minutes ago, Ace-is-high said:

speaking of 'on all cylinders' now our position is set maybe Tyreke can play and we can see what Marshon and Tyreke looks like on same court

this

7 hours ago, Jetfixer said:

It’s funny or odd we have a better chance at #1 than #2

Yeah that is odd, and kinda been messing with my brain.

16 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Pick odds (per tankathon)

1 - 19.9%

2. 18.7%

3. 17.0%

4. 31.9%

5. 12.5%

So 55.6% odds to choose in top 3.

The fate now lies with the ping pong balls.

Those are the marginal tax brackets.

Thank all of y'all for making this season bearable - Tankathon 2018 was a blast. Had no confidence that we'd pull this off but this was definitely a successful tank job.

May 15 can't come fast enough.

12 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Thank all of y'all for making this season bearable - Tankathon 2018 was a blast. Had no confidence that we'd pull this off but this was definitely a successful tank job.

if everyone comes back healthy and we add young stud next season could be real good

38 minutes ago, Thomas said:

They should give campaign ribbons to those who remained active during seasons like this. I would stick the 2017-18 Tank Campaign Ribbon right under the Three Year Plan Duty Ribbon.

Yeah, this has been fun but i will be glad to take a year off from it.

However, I’m advocating going all in for Wiseman whenever he comes out. So if he reclassifies...all but the kids must go.

I haven' been this engaged in grizz games this late in the year in atleast 3 years... haven' been this sad to see a season end since maybe the playoffs against warriors where Conley broke his face, might take a week off work for summer league

23 minutes ago, MemphisX said:

Yeah, this has been fun but i will be glad to take a year off from it.

However, I’m advocating going all in for Wiseman whenever he comes out. So if he reclassifies...all but the kids must go.

If Conleys feet crap out the first month of the season.. trade Gasol and reke if he' on the team.. hail trade green too and do this again

Would be a heck of a lot more fun if the team was in the middle of this crazy playoff race that's for sure‎. But mission accomplished. Now it's up to the ping pong balls...

and hopefully a more competent GM to make the pick

1 hour ago, cdp said:

Would be a heck of a lot more fun if the team was in the middle of this crazy playoff race that's for sure‎. But mission accomplished. Now it's up to the ping pong balls...

and hopefully a more competent GM to make the pick

yeah 2 games separating 3rd and 9th with one game to play for those teams.

That's close

6 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

yeah 2 games separating 3rd and 9th with one game to play for those teams.

That's close

Woah. The Jazz beat the Warriors by 40. I know they were probably not trying too hard, but come on.

Also Dallas, Orlando and Atlanta flipping a coin for the third most ping pong balls unless Orlando wins today (the Wizards will try to get the 7th seed to get the Celtics instead of the Raptors, so no)

most here probably don't remember the days worrying about the number of balls and odds of such balls landing with the griz logo...

we have (as bb would have said) paid our dues.

I was holding my oldest child during the LeBron sweepstakes.. that was torture, and thank goodness I managed to hold on to my baby. I still remember the pain in that moment when I heard the Memphis grizzlies too early- meaning we had, once again, been snake-bitten.

maybe this time around will be different for us. it worked (finally) in the playoffs. lo'd knows we paid dues in that regard- will never forget the tip out (shane batted the ball to get it out of play) and dirk grabs it and nails a 3 leading to yet another playoff loss. that one hurt as well..

so, maybe...just maybe..we have paid our lottery dues...done the thabeet thing already..had our heart broken with the LeBron draft.

maybe this time, the goat and the bball gods will shine favor our way.

sure would be nice.

slim.