Sign in to follow this  
mackdaddy28

Months ellis.

I think so but I think they need to first see if someone better is available since so much activity is going on. Monta lives in Eads I believe and I bet would love to be with the Grizzlies, but there's much to ponder. Is Tony leaving? If so will it be a sign and trade deal? Not to mention the fact that Monta has not been the scorer that he use to be.

Edited by P. K.
Corrections

8 hours ago, P. K. said:

I think so but I think they need to first see if someone better is available since so much activity is going on. Monta lives in Eads in believe and I bet would love to be with the Grizzlies, but there's much ponder. Is Tony leaving? If so will it be a sign and trade deal? Not to mention the fact that Monta has not been the scorer that he use to be.

just as I said Ben McLemore would be the best they could get, a waived Monta Ellis on a discount would be the best available scorer they could get with their limited funds. The Grizz are on W.I.C. trying to compete with people with black cards. We're trying to scrap together enough change to get a can of PBR while teams are out there buying cases of Cristal. 

He is in decline but may be the best option. They probably should have gone with CJ Miles over McLemore.