Ay I didn't think this thread would get knocked off when I posted the other one. All I wanted to do was put a poll up lol. Whoevers in charge round here should merge them, make it one giant draft thread. 

I just wanted to point out MPJ is having yet another surgery on his back for herniated disc. 

I told you all it never goes away. I feel sorry for him. I’m having trouble with mine right now as it is. 

21 hours ago, Memphis Maverick said:

I just wanted to point out MPJ is having yet another surgery on his back for herniated disc. 

I told you all it never goes away. I feel sorry for him. I’m having trouble with mine right now as it is. 

Sorry for him? Do you know how much money he will have by age 23?

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

Sorry for him? Do you know how much money he will have by age 23?

Forget money. Dude is a competitor. Imagine probably being the best player in this draft class by far and then something like this happens. 

Not to mention he was still selected late lottery. He will make less than 9 mil his first three years. 

Not that I would be complaining about that. But still. To know someone with a similar injury and at a young age like I was when it happened sucks. 

13 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Forget money. Dude is a competitor. Imagine probably being the best player in this draft class by far and then something like this happens. 

Not to mention he was still selected late lottery. He will make less than 9 mil his first three years. 

Not that I would be complaining about that. But still. To know someone with a similar injury and at a young age like I was when it happened sucks. 

Do you think he makes it to a 2nd contract?

12 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

Do you think he makes it to a 2nd contract?

I’m sure he could with the right rehab. But I’m 28’now and still don’t feelmfomfortable in my lower back. Hips get tight too. 

On 7/20/2018 at 12:34 PM, Memphis Maverick said:

I’m sure he could with the right rehab. But I’m 28’now and still don’t feelmfomfortable in my lower back. Hips get tight too. 

You have to consider that if he wants he will have the best rehab available and the best doctors to work in his treatment.