Sign in to follow this  
Ole Dirty Klondike

Marc Cleared To Play Bball Again

Last season Dave's hand was forced to play Marc big minutes and now this season coming up seems much like the last. Grizz have no true back-up center so if Marc is baby-sat back and Wright can't contribute but a fraction like last season we could witness a disaster early. An early hole may be imminent.

I do agree that I would like to have another true center; however, we now have the ability to go small and be successful. 

You could the same for Mike.

Why am I saying? Of course you will say the same thing about Mike!

Man, Chip I don't see how you can have as much optimism for this team as you display often my friend with all the non-bias points you make regards to this up-coming season.

I do agree that I would like to have another true center; however, we now have the ability to go small and be successful.

Well, half the roster are full of unprovens, a third being first and second year players. A new coach that we're not sure will be able to implement "small ball" with the core 4 being the main focus. Jeorger couldn't do it with these stubborn guys. Parsons is just as injury prone as Wright. You take just these factors in account and.....

Man, Chip I don't see how you can have as much optimism for this team as you display often my friend with all the non-bias points you make regards to this up-coming season.

I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else. Winston Churchill. 

I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else. Winston Churchill. 

sunshine.jpg

QECr6264639.jpg

Just kidding but seriously, there's no need to be pessimistic about the team. People just love to complain about everything. It's one thing to critique the team with analysis but something totally different when people are just negative all of the time. 

I want to be optimistic about this team, but then I have to look at the warning signs surrounding our roster.

Not to mention, Vegas having our o/u win total at 43 which seems extremely low. I believe they had our win total low last season as well and we should've took that as a sign of potentially having a down year lol. 

In a perfect world, I'll like to see us win 50+ games, have a top 4 seed, go into the playoffs healthy with favorable matchups and at least make the WCF. I'll also like to see guys outside of the core players (Conley, Parsons, Gasol) step up and become valuable role players (Ennis, Daniels, Baldwin, etc). 

goodgrief.gif

Haha, satire again. I can't believe how many times I can do that on this small board and get away with it. Just a critique of our handful of oh so intelligent trolls

I want to be optimistic about this team, but then I have to look at the warning signs surrounding our roster.

Not to mention, Vegas having our o/u win total at 43 which seems extremely low. I believe they had our win total low last season as well and we should've took that as a sign of potentially having a down year lol. 

In a perfect world, I'll like to see us win 50+ games, have a top 4 seed, go into the playoffs healthy with favorable matchups and at least make the WCF. I'll also like to see guys outside of the core players (Conley, Parsons, Gasol) step up and become valuable role players (Ennis, Daniels, Baldwin, etc). 

That is what I want to see more than anything.  I want to see our new coach get a bunch of guys succeeding.  However, I fear that with the two bigs posted in the paint and no playmaker on the second team when the young guys are in the game that it will be about impossible to change the offensive style from the past few years.  This team isn't really built for the full rotation to be maximized.  Mostly only the core guys will have a chance to excel and the rest will remain so-so players as usual.

KG just retired cuz his entire leg is shot. Bosh is expected to call it soon now that he's failed his physical n more clots have shown up. Injuries takin the game away from these ballers. I just hope everyone is 100% especially the main guys. Its crucial for them n they're backups to be ready before the season even starts

Well Marc Stein has the Grizz at 8th overall in the NBA in his initial Power Rankings so there you go!

As a spirit creature I am fresh in my mindful estate. You on the other hand are limited to your imperfect stature of existence therefore quoting someone else's disposition that has nothing to do with the topic discussed, that is if you truly understand. My opinion is unadulterated and entertaining considering this team's potential deficiencies. It is simply an interesting prospective on the near future. Record of Grizz I'll say 35-47.