Sign in to follow this  
Ndq0327

New Offseason Plan

Shooting can improve and Tobias actually has some ball handling skills which is really valuable and gives him higher ceiling over Harkless. Tobias is the more talented prospect and his ability to play both Forward positions is a good fit on our team. plus shooting can be improved. Tobias has more proven ability to play on perimeter and be a playmaker that separates him from Thad. Seems like y'all are putting too muh emphasis on Zbo in decisions. Reason why we have needed a deadeye shooter on perimeter is not just Zbo but because we have had Tony. Now with addition of CLee and Adams it isn't necessary to have "Kyle Korver" at the 3.

All good in theory, but when you have Zbo and Tony on the books for 3 more years at a combined $15-20 a year, they kind of have to factor into your decisions.

WERE ARE ALL THE JAMAAL FRANKLIN LOVERS NOW!

TOLD YOU!

This has been a public service announcement from yours truly King-Dork.

Stop the #ScrubLove

It seems news of Delfino's signing in Europe were actually unconfirmed rumors, so he's still officially a free agent. Not sure for how long though, or if he plans to stay in the NBA or not.

The problem is we can only offer vet minimum contracts to FAs now, and I doubt Delfino would bite for that. He would absolutely command $3M (his latest salary) in any top tier Euro team.

I think we should acquire a pick, if possible I high one to get that sf prospect we miss and we cant get throw FA or trade.

Kelly Oubre, Stanley Johnson and Mario Hezonja are names that will be available there in the top 8 picks.

Stanley Johnson is the one I like most and fits our GnG identity.

The problemn is we must take some sort of bad contracts to do so. I think a trade with the Cavs to get our pick back is necessary (mean we will loose KK) and them we should go after a team with bad contracts to get a possible higher pick.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=n6k52zx

This trade would be perfect for us longterm if we get Bucks 1st round pick. The Bucks then get our 1st pick from Cavs and maybe a 2nd round pick or 2.

Our team:

MC/Udrih/Wolters

Adams/TA/Oj

Qpon/Vince/Prince

Zbo/Leuer/Stokes

Gasol/FA

Sign FA (Blatche or Okafor), I would also consider try to drop Prince and sign Beasley to a 1 year deal. But the main thing is to keep our books clean to resign Marc and still be able to sign that top pick the rest are locked for the next couple of years.

I think we should acquire a pick, if possible I high one to get that sf prospect we miss and we cant get throw FA or trade.

Kelly Oubre, Stanley Johnson and Mario Hezonja are names that will be available there in the top 8 picks.

Stanley Johnson is the one I like most and fits our GnG identity.

The problemn is we must take some sort of bad contracts to do so. I think a trade with the Cavs to get our pick back is necessary (mean we will loose KK) and them we should go after a team with bad contracts to get a possible higher pick.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=n6k52zx

This trade would be perfect for us longterm if we get Bucks 1st round pick. The Bucks then get our 1st pick from Cavs and maybe a 2nd round pick or 2.

Our team:

MC/Udrih/Wolters

Adams/TA/Oj

Qpon/Vince/Prince

Zbo/Leuer/Stokes

Gasol/FA

Sign FA (Blatche or Okafor), I would also consider try to drop Prince and sign Beasley to a 1 year deal. But the main thing is to keep our books clean to resign Marc and still be able to sign that top pick the rest are locked for the next couple of years.

so we're getting rid of our starting SG and backup C for a fat OJ that you have us using as a 3rd stringer and a white chocolate wanna be. No thanks. Plus we make the cavs better for no reason? Nah. They want KK they will have to wait till we let him walk. Also explain how OJ's 8mill a year helps "keeping our books clean"?

Just tank already Grizz

so we're getting rid of our starting SG and backup C for a fat OJ that you have us using as a 3rd stringer and a white chocolate wanna be. No thanks. Plus we make the cavs better for no reason? Nah. They want KK they will have to wait till we let him walk. Also explain how OJ's 8mill a year helps "keeping our books clean"?

No. What I want is a high pick. Lottery one, if possible top 5, Oj replaces Lee and cost as much as Prince.

KK and Calathes will probably be gone next season, move them and get something back. Also this allows us to devolop Adams. We cant win with this team, maybe next year or the other.

We can lock Blatche for the next 2 years with a Ok contract, he will be a good 3rd big for us. When Prince contract come of the book we will only have Marc to resign and we will have a young player to add to our squad.

MC/Udrih

Adams/TA/Oj

Johnson or Hezonja/Vince/Qpon

Zbo/Leuer/Stokes

Gasol/Blatche

Just sign another backup pg and we are set for next year or 2.

I mentioned this earlier in another thread; but, I'll mention him again. Robert Covington. Miami just offered Bosh a MAX contract and may need to decline their team option in order to get under the cap with the signing and we should be there to swoop in if they do. Dude tore up the D-League last season. Great outside shot. Plus defender. Can play either Forward position. Can be had for cheap. Went to Tennessee State. This is the guy if his option isn't picked up.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/236337/Robert-Covington-Establishes-Himself-As-Part-Of-76ers-Long-Term-Plan-Amid-Inquiries

I should have a front office job.

Dude was D-League's ROY and now he's contributing on the worst team in the NBA. He isn't some unknown prospect.

Well he was waived by Houston. The only team that offered him a contract was the team openly tanking and they got him for cheap. Seems like a lot of people didn't think he would be anything once he left the D-League.