Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies at Suns

Starting Five Matchups
Teams Point
Guard
Shooting
Guard
Small
Forward
Power
Forward
Center Head
Coach
Grizzlies Suns Mike
Conley
Mike Conley Steve NashSteve
Nash
O.J.
Mayo
O.J. Mayo Jason RichardsonJason
Richardson
Rudy
Gay
Rudy Gay Grant HillGrant
Hill
Zach
Randolph
Zach Randolph Hedo TurkogluHedo
Turkoglu
Marc
Gasol
Marc Gasol Robin LopezRobin
Lopez
Lionel
Hollins
Lionel Hollins Alvin GentryAlvin
Gentry

Benches

Grizzlies
  • Tony Allen Darrell ArthurDeMarre Carroll Hamed Haddadi Xavier Henry Acie Law Hasheem Thabeet Greivis VasquezSam Young
Suns
  • Josh Childress Earl Clark Goran Dragic Jared Dudley Channing Frye Matt Janning Gani Lawal Garret Siler Hakim Warrick
Grizzlies
Suns

Hopefully Z-bo will be back for this one. If so, we should win. Phoenix is still a potent offensive unit, but they are atrocious in the half court. We need to slow the game down, feed the ball to our bigs, and force Phoenix to play a half court game.

If we can do that, we'll win by 10 or more.

Hopefully Z-bo will be back for this one. If so, we should win. Phoenix is still a potent offensive unit, but they are atrocious in the half court. We need to slow the game down, feed the ball to our bigs, and force Phoenix to play a half court game.

If we can do that, we'll win by 10 or more.

We will win we have them beaten at every position on the court ( if Z-bo comes back)

Turk at the 4? We might have to do a different starting lineup.

Gasol - 5

Gay - 4

Allen/Young/Henry - 3

Mayo - 2

Conley - 1

I agree with this if Z-bo can't play. But if he can, there's no sense in adjusting to what Phoenix is doing. With Z-bo and Marc, we need to play OUR style of basketball. Pound it in the post and make them like it. And after we pound the post let's pound it a little more.

We can run Phoenix into the ground with that type of game plan.

Guest teamball

We should win if Zbo is back and healthy. It'll be close otherwise.

Then its a back to back with Sacremento. We will lose that game without Zach. We really need him for the rebounding against the Kings. That's where they will be able to dominate the game. They're a big team with Thomson, Dalembert and Cousins.

Zach.....please come back...this team needs you. Any word yet?? I imagine it's just going to be a gametime decision....fingers are crossed.

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/sports/loca...1cc4c002e0.html

I dont know if this report is true, but it says Hollins won't be coaching this game due to a funeral, so the coach from the Dakota Wizards will be taking over the game.

With that being said look for OJ Mayo, to explode now he won't be under Hollins spell. Mayo is on 40 + point alert tonight.

I dont know if this report is true, but it says Hollins won't be coaching this game due to a funeral, so the coach from the Dakota Wizards will be taking over the game.

With that being said look for OJ Mayo, to explode now he won't be under Hollins spell. Mayo is on 40 + point alert tonight.

and how sures that?

Lionel Hollins and Johnny Davis are in Portland to be at Maurice Lucas' funeral. It's on the grizzlies.com home page.

PHX has the 5th best 3pt shooting pct and Memphis is 2nd to last in 3 pt shooting pct defense. However Memphis is the 4th best 3 pt shooting team. Let's hope the Grizzlies don't play themselves out of the game in the 1st half. The only Suns player that can legitimately slash is Jason Richardson.

If I have to watch Jason Richardson score 30+ points with O.J. Mayo guarding him tonight I am going to pull my hair out. Let's see if Joerger can strategize the team's personnel better than Hollins.