• 5,470 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Matchups
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 3, 7:00 pm CT
Television: SportSouth, NBA LP / LPBB / LPM
Radio/Audio: 92.9FM, 680AM, Affiliates, NBA ALP / GT
Promotions: No Promotions

Benches

Grizzlies Jerryd Bayless Nick Calathes Jamaal Franklin Marc Gasol John Leuer Mike Miller Quincy Pondexter Zach Randolph
Suns Dionte Christmas Archie Goodwin Gerald Green Viacheslav Kravtsov Alex Len Markieff Morris Marcus Morris Emeka Okafor Ish Smith

#2 TT_Grizz

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

think we should win this one but wouldn't be surprised if we lose

#3 Lordninja11

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:09 AM

View PostTT_Grizz, on 30 November 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

think we should win this one but wouldn't be surprised if we lose
i think that is the consensus thought with this team at this moment

#4 TheProof

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

The Suns are playing well this season, they play tough. Took the Spurs and Thunder to the limit already this season.

#5 GrizzliesIQYO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,846 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

L

YO

#6 CoachHesam

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • Interests:3.5% APR

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

Guys, take a good look at Gerald Green (Better Rudy at $3.5mil) and at Eric Bledsoe($2.6mil).
Grizz mission should be to drop Bayless/Prince and get 2 bargain scorers like Green/Bledsoe. Then with Marc/Zach/Conley/Miller the team will get hot again.

Regarding this game, suns Frye/Tucker/Dragic/Green/Bledsoe will rain 3s on Grizz and will advance by 10-12 fast, game will stabilize in second quarter but Suns will hold on to the lead all the way.

#7 El Lobo

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,577 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

If Z-Bo plays they might win. If Z-Bo doesn't play they might win. Either way the Grizz are becoming a very boring team to watch.

I'm not going to go to the game or watch it. The team apathy towards playing hard is taking it's toll.

Much better things to do with my time and money.

#8 STS

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:NBA,NFL,MLB,NHL.

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

View PostCoachHesam, on 01 December 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Guys, take a good look at Gerald Green (Better Rudy at $3.5mil) and at Eric Bledsoe($2.6mil).
Grizz mission should be to drop Bayless/Prince and get 2 bargain scorers like Green/Bledsoe. Then with Marc/Zach/Conley/Miller the team will get hot again.

Regarding this game, suns Frye/Tucker/Dragic/Green/Bledsoe will rain 3s on Grizz and will advance by 10-12 fast, game will stabilize in second quarter but Suns will hold on to the lead all the way.
Unfortunately, I see this happening too.

#9 Grizzled Vet

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

View PostEl Lobo, on 01 December 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

If Z-Bo plays they might win. If Z-Bo doesn't play they might win. Either way the Grizz are becoming a very boring team to watch. I'm not going to go to the game or watch it. The team apathy towards playing hard is taking it's toll. Much better things to do with my time and money.

I was just going to say that I bet the Forum is pretty empty, and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see tickets going for a song on StubHub and Ticketexchange.

Although, most NBA arenas are not exactly overflowing during weeknights unless the Lakers, Heat, or Thunder are involved.

#10 LadPro

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 605 posts
  • Interests:being tgmtel

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:04 AM

Go Grizz.

#11 Shikaba

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

If Z-Bo plays they might win. If Z-Bo doesn't play they might win. Either way the Grizz are becoming a very boring team to watch. I'm not going to go to the game or watch it. The team apathy towards playing hard is taking it's toll. Much better things to do with my time and money.

Same.

The adjustments backfired on the FO. They tried to make a cool team, but we don't got the pieces for a cool team, we have the pieces to make a great team and a winning team with a crappy style that works.

2 reasons they won't fire Dave Joerger is:

Number 1: Losing money

Number 2: Pride

Watching more football than basketball lately... It's more fun. Hope LH gets another job away from here and proves he is a great coach.

#12 chipc3

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,977 posts
  • Interests:GRIZZLIES, golf, soccer, women

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:43 PM

I expect tonight's effort and performance will be greatly improved over Saturday. Here's hoping the Grizzlies continue to develop their young players and we start to see the impact on the court as well.

#13 oldmanGrizz

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

If Z-Bo plays they might win. If Z-Bo doesn't play they might win. Either way the Grizz are becoming a very boring team to watch.

I'm not going to go to the game or watch it. The team apathy towards playing hard is taking it's toll.

Much better things to do with my time and money.

Why waste your time and ours posting here then? It's free, but it still takes time. Appears hypocritical to me.

#14 LuvThem Grizzlies

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

I think it is very possible that the Griz will lose every game on this homestand.

#15 El Lobo

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,577 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostGrizzled Vet, on 01 December 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

I was just going to say that I bet the Forum is pretty empty, and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see tickets going for a song on StubHub and Ticketexchange. Although, most NBA arenas are not exactly overflowing during weeknights unless the Lakers, Heat, or Thunder are involved.

Whose want's to much waste their money on this team or this mediocrity. Levian and group has ruined this franchise.

#16 El Lobo

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,577 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

View PostShikaba, on 02 December 2013 - 06:45 AM, said:

Same. The adjustments backfired on the FO. They tried to make a cool team, but we don't got the pieces for a cool team, we have the pieces to make a great team and a winning team with a crappy style that works. 2 reasons they won't fire Dave Joerger is: Number 1: Losing money Number 2: Pride Watching more football than basketball lately... It's more fun. Hope LH gets another job away from here and proves he is a great coach.

Yep. Watching Grizz has become as exciting as watching paint dry.

#17 El Lobo

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,577 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostoldmanGrizz, on 02 December 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

Why waste your time and ours posting here then? It's free, but it still takes time. Appears hypocritical to me.

It's free. I can say what I want to post as long, unless censorship is the way you choose to go. I have not used any bad language. I speak my mind. I don't try to be anybody that I'm not. I'm no more than hypocritical than you.

And if I'm wasting your time or anybody's, there is a simple option. IGNORE! And you waste my time with your notion that your sense of what's best for this board is better than anyone else.

#18 oldmanGrizz

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostEl Lobo, on 02 December 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

It's free. I can say what I want to post as long, unless censorship is the way you choose to go. I have not used any bad language. I speak my mind. I don't try to be anybody that I'm not. I'm no more than hypocritical than you.

And if I'm wasting your time or anybody's, there is a simple option. IGNORE! And you waste my time with your notion that your sense of what's best for this board is better than anyone else.

You're the one that said you were wasting your time and money, not me. Why keep posting if you have no interest? Spend your time doing something you enjoy. Someone that would continue to voluntarily participate in something they claim they don't enjoy is either a hypocrite, or lying about their interest. Which one are you doing?

#19 El Lobo

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,577 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostoldmanGrizz, on 02 December 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

You're the one that said you were wasting your time and money, not me. Why keep posting if you have no interest? Spend your time doing something you enjoy. Someone that would continue to voluntarily participate in something they claim they don't enjoy is either a hypocrite, or lying about their interest. Which one are you doing?

Why are you worried about it? If it concerns you, ignore me. Are you really that dumb? Never mind; you obviously are. I don't suffer fools like you. Have a nice life.

Those senior moments are starting to getting to get to you. Maybe you need an mind enema. LOL!

#20 CoachHesam

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • Interests:3.5% APR

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

Zach can only give Grizz advantage in the paint and even then Plumlee is like a 6'11" rabbit having been a high-jumper, but Suns relies heavily on 3s and fast cuts to the basket by Dragic, Bledsoe and Goodwin so neither of those can be affected by Zach being there.
If I were the coach I would start TA, Conley, Miller, Kouf and Bayless, then I'd bring in Prince and zach(if available) when Bledsoe and Goodwin rest. Smallball or else.