308 replies to this topic

#1 SixthMan

Hall of Famer

• Game Thread
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,386 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:14 PM

Benches

Grizzlies Darrell Arthur Jerryd Bayless Ed Davis Austin Daye Keyon Dooling Donte Greene John Leuer Quincy Pondexter Willie Reed Tony Wroten
Clippers Matt Barnes Eric Bledsoe Jamal Crawford Willie Green Grant Hill Ryan Hollins Lamar Odom DaJuan Summers Ronny Turiaf Maalik Wayns

Game Information

Previews: CBS | ESPN | NBA | Yahoo

Stat Comparisons: ESPN | FOX | NBA

Depth: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

Referee Assignments: NBA

Live Game Info: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA

Play-By-Plays: CBS | ESPN | NBA

Box Scores: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

Shot Charts: CBS | ESPN | NBA

Game Flows: CBS | ESPN | Popcorn Machine

Recaps: CBS | ESPN | FOX | NBA | Yahoo

#2 Once_a_hater

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,409 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

Must win.

#3 toomuchd

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

Make it a series.

#4 grizzyoface

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:It's all in the family

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:22 PM

We are right back on track, it's weird to think about but if we win on Saturday, we're doing better than we did last year. We were down 3-1 after the first four last year. I want to head back to LA 2-2 with all the pressure on the Floppers. I really liked our game plan in game 3, very effective. Clippers barely hit 80 for the game, this is the effort it's going to take each game. A couple threes throughout the game dont hurt either. Get after em Grizz

#5 GrizzliesIQYO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,496 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:44 PM

2 wins makes this a new series

YO

#6 Grinder 901

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts
  • Interests:Grizzlies, Krav Maga, Movies, Reading, etc.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:45 PM

Time to Rise and Grind Grizz Nation!!!

#7 TT_Grizz

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

Keep the momentum going into Game 4. One game at a time. Zach needs to stay hot, Mike will have a better game, but then again so will CP3. We just have to focus on our game, just like we did tonight. Points in the paint, rebounds, defense, physical play. Get it in to Marc and Zach when they're in the spots, don't just give it to them whenever and expect them to score. Mike done a great job of getting them the ball in their spots (10 assists). Hollins done a much beter job with the matchups Game 3. Keep the grind going!

#8 costarica2

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:Boobs

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:06 AM

I know ZBO had the big game but Tony Allen is working so hard giving us all he has that it makes me believe.

#9 Brother Deal

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Dirt Bikes, Boats, Grizz

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

Watching QPON guard CP3 was pretty interesting. Definately putting a big body on him.
Game 3 is going to be all about effort. If the Grizz bring it we should be good.

#10 Grinder 901

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts
  • Interests:Grizzlies, Krav Maga, Movies, Reading, etc.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:55 AM

It started in Game 2 and it was perfected in game 3; Aggressiveness. Attack attack attack. Get them in foul trouble, get to the line, fight for every rebound. Game 4 should be no different. Hope Mike feels better and ZBo reactivates his beast mode. Grizz in 6

#11 The Blake Show

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

Chris Paul is going to decide his legacy with the remaining games starting Saturday. If yet again he folds under pressure and blows a series he's going to take a HUGE hit to his reputation. I mean for him to attempt 4 shots the first half, have more turnovers than assists and finish with just 8 points on 30 percent shooting? Pretty fail on his part. I don't see game 4 going the same way at all after the Clippers got punched in the mouths but if it somehow does, Memphis will obviously have all momentum with the pressure on the Clippers to hold them off.

#12 GrizzedByBluffCity

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,157 posts
  • Interests:** Please DO NOT REPLY to this computer generated e-mail. **

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

I always remember Chris Paul and the Hornets taking the Spurs to game 7 in 2008 in the 2nd round of playoffs. That was awesome. But he hasn't gotten back there in a long time. I like to see whoever wins this series go all the way this year!

#13 Dwash

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,160 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

View PostThe Blake Show, on 26 April 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

Chris Paul is going to decide his legacy with the remaining games starting Saturday. If yet again he folds under pressure and blows a series he's going to take a HUGE hit to his reputation. I mean for him to attempt 4 shots the first half, have more turnovers than assists and finish with just 8 points on 30 percent shooting? Pretty fail on his part. I don't see game 4 going the same way at all after the Clippers got punched in the mouths but if it somehow does, Memphis will obviously have all momentum with the pressure on the Clippers to hold them off.

Good lord please give CP3 to us since you think he is such a choker.

He was a little shaky, but Memphis changed their strategy and paid a little more attention to him. He saw several bodies, Conley, TA, QPon, Dooling. I mean it only took like 12 out of 16 games lost to finally make an adjustment but I guess Lionel finally caught on.

#14 GTG

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,359 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

View PostThe Blake Show, on 26 April 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

Of course the Clippers had NOTHING to do with the Grizzlies and the way they played/slowed Paul down. :rolleyes:

Give me a break.

#15 evergrizz

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Thursdays win was very needed. Saturdays is a must.

Need to really put some pressure on the Clippers. If the Grizz can win Saturday they will win in L.A. in game 5.

#16 BenShapiro

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Basketball and Video games.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

View Postevergrizz, on 26 April 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

Thursdays win was very needed. Saturdays is a must. Need to really put some pressure on the Clippers. If the Grizz can win Saturday they will win in L.A. in game 5.
Thursday was the one we REALLY needed, no one has ever come back from 3-0

#17 notnilc20

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:47 PM

Gotta come out hungry. I hate these early games, seems like the Grizzlies don't play as well in the day time. Our game 7 last season was early too. Anyway, I don't think it really has an effect on the players, more just me finding things to worry about.

Hopefully we can contain Paul again as he's going to impose his will and probably try to foul out the entire Grizz starting lineup in the first quarter. It's imperative that Zach and Marc stay out of early foul trouble as this was Zach's downfall in the first 2 games. Go Grizzlies!!

#18 Xerion

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:Sports, computers and taking photos.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:25 AM

Man I can't wait for the game. It's gonna be the second one I watch live in this series. 10:30 PM my time!

Gonna be a very tough game but I BELIEVE!

#19 CarloJ63

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

View PostBrother Deal, on 26 April 2013 - 09:38 AM, said:

Watching QPON guard CP3 was pretty interesting. Definately putting a big body on him. Game 3 is going to be all about effort. If the Grizz bring it we should be good.
A few years ago, the Hornets got knocked out of the playoffs by - I forget which team - that put our old friend Dahntay Jones on CP3. He just dominated him physically. Maybe that's the plan with QPon. Either way, CP3 is going to come out looking to dominate, so Mike Conley needs to come out attacking first. If he waits for CP3 to "throw the first punch" he's going to be backpedalling and get into foul trouble. He can't do that; we need him to have a big game.

#20 Mtownballer

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, Music, Sports, Guitars, Grizzlies, Titans

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

I want this win after reading this **** of an article who does this guy think he is?!

http://www.latimes.c...0,141433.column