Submit your photos

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 GrizzGrrl

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • Interests:All things Grizzlies and FedExForum and the web, my 5yr old Grizz superfan, Grizz fans, music and more.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

Hi all - I'm hoping you guys can help us tip off the Stretch Run to the Playoffs right.

This afternoon, we soft-launched our 'Show Your Colors' photo promotion on Grizzlies.com. I'm looking for a few great Grizz fans to lend an assist with testing. No better place to start than here. The best of the best are on the boards, period.

It's easy -
Just go to this page: http://photos.grizzl..._ref=g450401209 then either,

1. Click the 'Upload your picture' button and upload your photo.
- Or -
2. If you have a Twitter account, just tweet a photo of yourself with hashtag #GrizzNation or #BelieveMemphis (you don't have to include @memgrizz but you can if you want).

Bonus:
If (rather, when) the Grizz go to the playoffs, we will also enter all Memphis area participants into a drawing for a pair of Playoff tickets.

The photos go into moderation queue and we will be posting them shortly after review several times a day so don't expect to see them instantly.

Now let's do work and get to the Playoffs. Can't wait to see your pics.

Thanks!
Lesley

ps - We're working on submissions via facebook as well. Once that tab is all set, Sean or I will post an update.