Kyle Lowry out for 2-4 weeks with bacterial infection!!!

2 replies to this topic

#1 notnilc20

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

This is going to hurt Houston Rockets big time in making the playoffs. Am I sorry? Hell no.

#2 catalina2013

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

View Postnotnilc20, on 11 March 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

This is going to hurt Houston Rockets big time in making the playoffs. Am I sorry? Hell no.

Kevin Martin also strained his shoulder in the game against the Cavs last night. I'm not sorry for him either.

You think anybody feels sorry about us being without Z-Bo all year to date; or D. Arthur for the whole season <_<

#3 rc0213

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

I don't like being poor sports, and though I want any advantage on the court, I don't like the idea of any player, ours or others, getting hurt. They are human and they have families to support. Plus, we have more class than most teams, at least I hope so.

So, I hope he gets better soon. I hope Z-Bo gets to play this week. And, Arthur with healing this summer.

Injury is inevitable, and this is one big reason for me supporting that all college sports players on scholarship is manadatory that they get a degree. If they use a scholarship just to play a year or two, and someone else wanted to come in and use that same scholarship to get a degree, I would rather give it to the guy going for a degree. The guy just wanting to go to the NBA should do just that, go to the NBA.