#1 SixthMan

Hall of Famer

• Game Thread
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,387 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

Benches

Grizzlies
  • Tony Allen Darrell Arthur DeMarre Carroll Hamed Haddadi Xavier Henry O.J. Mayo Hasheem Thabeet Greivis Vasquez Jason Williams
Nuggets
  • Chris Andersen Renaldo Balkman Anthony Carter Melvin Ely Gary Forbes Al Harrington Ty Lawson J.R. Smith Shelden Williams

#2 SixthMan

Hall of Famer

• Game Thread
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,387 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:13 PM

SEASON SERIES
- 12/05: Grizzlies at Nuggets (Loss 107-108)
- 02/13: Grizzlies vs Nuggets
- 02/22: Grizzlies at Nuggets

MEDIA/BLOG LINKS

Memphis Grizzlies: 3 Shades of Blue | 191 Beale Street | BallHype | Beyond the Arc | Bleacher Report | Bluff City Bears | CBS | Commercial Appeal | David Loves The Grizzlies | ESPN | FanHouse | FOX | Fox Sports TN | From A Fan's Seat | Grizzed By Vanjulio | Grizzlies News | Grizzlies.com Blogs | GrizzLife | Hasheem Thabeet | HoopsWorld | Memphis Blue Bears | Mike Conley | Rudy Gay | Sporting News | Sports Illustrated | Sports56 WHBQ | Straight Outta Vancouver | The Growl | The Memphis Edge | USA Today | Yahoo! | Yard Barker

Denver Nuggets: All Things Nuggets | BallHype | Bleacher Report | Bolder Daily Camera | CBS | Denver Nuggets 24/7 | Denver Post | Denver Stiffs | Dunking Nuggets | Eric Goodman | ESPN | FanHouse | Fort Collins Coloradoan | FOX | HoopsWorld | Longmont Times-Call | Loveland Reporter-Herald | Nuggets Hoops | Pickaxe And Roll | Rocky Mountain News | Roundball Mining Company | Sporting News | Sports Illustrated | The Nugg Doctor | USA Today | Yahoo! | Yard Barker

#3 memphis slim

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,430 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:18 PM

anyone who sees carmello & co out on beale on saturday night- please encourage them to have another drink/hurricane... southern hospitality...

slim.

#4 CarloJ63

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (memphis slim @ Feb 9 2011, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone who sees carmello & co out on beale on saturday night- please encourage them to have another drink/hurricane... southern hospitality...

slim.

Hopefully when you see them, they will be toasting their former teammate Carmelo, because he just got traded to an Eastern Conference Team.

#5 memphis slim

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,430 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (CarloJ63 @ Feb 9 2011, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hopefully when you see them, they will be toasting their former teammate Carmelo, because he just got traded to an Eastern Conference Team.

even better. yes, please.

slim.

#6 lilojmayo

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:31 PM

Somewhere in the world Chauncey Billups is smiling, seeing the scouting report that OJ Mayo will be suspended this game. Knowing he won't have the chance to get embarressed by such a young talented player..... Again

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=...?gid=2009110107

That being said, this is the last day of OJ Mayo suspension. I know for sure mental notes have been taken, he probably even has a who has been naughty list to him list posted in his room. Payback time is soon approaching. Feb 15th the return of OJ Mamba, i mean Mayo.

Bright days are ahead.

#7 GTG

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,359 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (lilojmayo @ Feb 9 2011, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Somewhere in the world Chauncey Billups is smiling, seeing the scouting report that OJ Mayo will be suspended this game. Knowing he won't have the chance to get embarressed by such a young talented player..... Again

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=...?gid=2009110107

That being said, this is the last day of OJ Mayo suspension. I know for sure mental notes have been taken, he probably even has a who has been naughty list to him list posted in his room. Payback time is soon approaching. Feb 15th the return of OJ Mamba, i mean Mayo.

Bright days are ahead.

I love how you bring up the dude's career high as if it were some sort of stat. laugh.gif

And fyi, we lost that game by 10 points so his output was completely meaningless anyways. Also that was before he regressed.

#8 Greater Memphis Grind

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:29 AM

speaking of Chauncey, he missed last night with a hyperextended knee, but is supposed to play tonight. It bears watching because if he cant go Sunday that is a major plus for us

#9 KoufosSnozz

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,748 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (Gasol_The_Great @ Feb 10 2011, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love how you bring up the dude's career high as if it were some sort of stat. laugh.gif

And fyi, we lost that game by 10 points so his output was completely meaningless anyways. Also that was before he regressed.

This was one of the games on the 1-8 stretch + Iverson drama.

His 40 points kept us in the game. The game was closer than what the final score says. Explodes on Rudy after the game for playing so badly on defense.

A few games later and Rudy Gay scores 41 over the Miami Heat and I just knew something was fishy.

I love how to try to shoot down the accomplishment of a player just to counter-react to a poster who annoys you.

There is this thing called ignore.

#10 costarica2

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:Boobs

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:59 PM

Talking about Chauncey I really hate you signature.GTG

#11 notnilc20

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:30 PM

Yeah I'm sure Billups was shaking in his Nike's before he heard that OJ won't be playing in this one. He probably forgot who he (OJ) was. Kidding of course. But come on....are you serious?

Marc needs to come alive in this one.....sounds like a broken record.
Anyone know if Randolf will be playing? Thanks.

#12 GTG

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,359 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (costarica2 @ Feb 11 2011, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Talking about Chauncey I really hate you signature.GTG

I haven't had a signature in weeks. blink.gif

#13 grizzly grit

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:55 AM

Nuggets 31-23
Grizzlies 29-26

If we beat the Nuggets today, we'll be closer to homecourt advantage in the playoffs.

#14 BigSims3030

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:24 AM

Remember, last time we played it, 'Melo didn't even play that well. It was Afflalo and Nene that killed us last time. We need to do a better job on them. I have a feeling a bench player for the Nuggets will have a big game. Look out for J.R. Smith as he can light it up from 3, we we STILL suck guarding the 3 point line.

#15 grizbrian

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (BigSims3030 @ Feb 12 2011, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Remember, last time we played it, 'Melo didn't even play that well. It was Afflalo and Nene that killed us last time. We need to do a better job on them. I have a feeling a bench player for the Nuggets will have a big game. Look out for J.R. Smith as he can light it up from 3, we we STILL suck guarding the 3 point line.

Yeah. We need to put Allen on JR. It's JR killed us last season in our home court by his 3s.

#16 Alex I.

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,617 posts
  • Interests:My music, I have an album out on iTunes for all the country fans out there!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (grizzly grit @ Feb 12 2011, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nuggets 31-23
Grizzlies 29-26

If we beat the Nuggets today, we'll be closer to homecourt advantage in the playoffs.

The game is tomorrow..

#17 costarica2

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:Boobs

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Gasol_The_Great @ Feb 11 2011, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't had a signature in weeks. blink.gif

O wait it was lilgreg sorry.

#18 nwagrizzfan

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:24 PM

I'm thinking Zach starts tomorrow. These guys will have a week to rest after Philly and we need to win our home games.

#19 GrizzliesIQYO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,504 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

Is OJ eligible to play this game?

YO

#20 BabyDzz

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip