#121 El Guapo

El Guapo

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,923 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:45 AM

Chip
On a completely irrelavant subject, just letting you know (since we once spoke about it) that Midnight Oil announced that they are reforming and would do a world tour. They gonna do OZ in Sept-Oct so maube they will do US in June-Aug? Anyway thats a heads up for you...

The time has come!

#122 chipc3

chipc3

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,650 posts
  • Interests:GRIZZLIES, golf, soccer, women

Posted Yesterday, 08:25 AM

My point is just because he's on vacation it doesn't mean he cant find some hours in the day to work on his rehab. I honestly think it's ridiculous to assume he wouldn't. I'm sure the team doctors and staff have told him everything they want him to do. And honestly if I was loaded and had a week to go anywhere in the world I really wouldn't care what the fans or anyone else thought.

Plus it's not about getting into shape because Im sure he is in shape by now it's about strenghening the knee. I don't think most of you realize how much time professional athletes put into rehabbing an injury. Im sure hes been working

I for one am not suggesting he shouldn't take a vacation. Neither am I saying that he can't work out on his conditioning while on vacation. However, posting on social media about how excited he is going on vacation, in front of a private jet, while wearing a Charlotte jersey is rubbing salt in the wound of blue collar Memphis fans who don't understand why he is getting paid all that money to under-perform at a child's game.

If you can't see why that would get on people's nerves, especially after bragging about hitting the lottery with his contract, then you don't understand human emotions very well.  

#123 chipc3

chipc3

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,650 posts
  • Interests:GRIZZLIES, golf, soccer, women

Posted Yesterday, 08:28 AM

Chip
On a completely irrelavant subject, just letting you know (since we once spoke about it) that Midnight Oil announced that they are reforming and would do a world tour. They gonna do OZ in Sept-Oct so maube they will do US in June-Aug? Anyway thats a heads up for you...

Thanks! I loved those guys. Nothing like a 7 ft bald guy singing his lungs out about social issues! I hope they come to the birthplace of blues and rock and roll. 

#124 Michael D

Michael D

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Grew up in Memphis. Still a Grizzlies/Tigers fan.

Posted Yesterday, 08:48 AM

Hopefully by the playoffs or at least the start of next season Parsons is back to full health and playing like he was at this time last year (18 pts per game +50% FG 48% 3FG)

I'm tired of hearing about him because of some boneheaded, ill-advised tweets that he put out.  Once he gets back to performing like he has in the past I will happily forget about all of this crap.

#125 GF#1

GF#1

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,957 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:08 AM

Hopefully by the playoffs or at least the start of next season Parsons is back to full health and playing like he was at this time last year (18 pts per game +50% FG 48% 3FG)

I'm tired of hearing about him because of some boneheaded, ill-advised tweets that he put out.  Once he gets back to performing like he has in the past I will happily forget about all of this crap.

I think we all will.

#126 Michael D

Michael D

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Grew up in Memphis. Still a Grizzlies/Tigers fan.

Posted Yesterday, 09:21 AM

Guys I think I've figured it out.  Parsons is listening to songs by Adele before games. :lol:

He's listening to love songs and thinking that he's going to come in and light up the league.

We need to put together a mixtape for this guy.

[youtube]gHlGqPXnwhw[/youtube]