Photo

Game Of Thrones (G.o.t) No Spoilers Please!

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#1 Lordninja11

Lordninja11

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

ok season 3 will be here in not time. I have the books as well im 1/4 through book 2. So if you are a fan as I am let's talk about it :ph34r:

#2 TT_Grizz

TT_Grizz

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,596 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

No spoilers please!

Soundtrack has been stuck in my head for a while

#3 Lordninja11

Lordninja11

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

yes I been watching trailers non stop over and over again. I can watch this show forever

#4 Lordninja11

Lordninja11

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

who side are you on in the story

#5 TheStephensonConundrum

TheStephensonConundrum

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

Stannis!

#6 Lordninja11

Lordninja11

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

i like the guy on my avatar and robb stark

#7 Shikaba

Shikaba

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,411 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

Like I told you, Spartacus is great, they didn't lost that much after Andy passed, the characters develop really well. It's worthy to see. Man I tell this everyday to a lot of people and they just don't listen to me (just like I warned everybody about the show "Community" and with time the show got recognition and they watched it, and not just Community a lot of tv shows).

Spartacus is awesome.

#8 TheStephensonConundrum

TheStephensonConundrum

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

Like I told you, Spartacus is great, they didn't lost that much after Andy passed, the characters develop really well. It's worthy to see. Man I tell this everyday to a lot of people and they just don't listen to me (just like I warned everybody about the show "Community" and with time the show got recognition and they watched it, and not just Community a lot of tv shows). Spartacus is awesome.

I used to be obsessed about Community, hated the start of season 4 but it's getting better.

#9 ebevan91

ebevan91

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

who side are you on in the story

If we're talking the war for the Iron Throne, Stannis.

Favorite character overall? Jaime. For what he does in the 3rd book.

#10 Lordninja11

Lordninja11

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

Stannis I love the stuff he does later on.

I liked that blackwater scene i sent you a pm did you reply yet?

#11 TheStephensonConundrum

TheStephensonConundrum

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

Stannis I love the stuff he does later on.

Stannis is probably the best commander of all the 'players' and honorable. I like Tyrion. Robb Stark is a neophyte, a good warrior but sucks at the game overall. I absolutely hate the girl with the dragons. It's an unfair advantage.

#12 TheStephensonConundrum

TheStephensonConundrum

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

If we're talking the war for the Iron Throne, Stannis. Favorite character overall? Jaime. For what he does in the 3rd book.

I used to be bookish when I was younger but now, arrgghhh just can't stick with reading anymore. What happened with the priestess did she give him a son?

#13 ebevan91

ebevan91

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

Stannis is probably the best commander of all the 'players' and honorable. I like Tyrion. Robb Stark is a neophyte, a good warrior but sucks at the game overall. I absolutely hate the girl with the dragons. It's an unfair advantage.

She's an entitled ***** who constantly say's she's going to "Take back what is hers with fire and blood", but she's done nothing yet.

I used to be bookish when I was younger but now, arrgghhh just can't stick with reading anymore. What happened with the priestess did she give him a son?

Still talking about Stannis? If you really want to know what happens you can ask me through PM, or you can just wait and see what happens this season or next season :)

#14 Lordninja11

Lordninja11

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

ok my top 3 current shows are as follows: Game of Thrones, Dexter, The walking dead. some other good show i like is 24(yeah i know im late) white collar on USA. breaking bad, homeland. awake on nbc was pretty good the ending was kind of crappy though. i seen some of you guys talk about the community...whats that about

#15 Lordninja11

Lordninja11

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

no spoilers man pm for all that haha

#16 TheStephensonConundrum

TheStephensonConundrum

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

She's an entitled ***** who constantly say's she's going to "Take back what is hers with fire and blood", but she's done nothing yet.

Not to mention she's untouchable because she's beyond the sea. Don't know a lot about book 3 but I think we are going to see a lot of great things from Stannis and his priestess. The only thing he lacks his charisma.

Nobody asked by my favorite characters have to be Arya and Bran. Interesting how they'll effect the game with their powers. I also like the ******* son Snow guy.

#17 TheStephensonConundrum

TheStephensonConundrum

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

ok my top 3 current shows are as follows: Game of Thrones, Dexter, The walking dead. some other good show i like is 24(yeah i know im late) white collar on USA. breaking bad, homeland. awake on nbc was pretty good the ending was kind of crappy though. i seen some of you guys talk about the community...whats that about

Some probably wouldn't like Community, either they don't get the joke or it's too corny but I like the vibe and it's just a charming comedy. Probably not your type with the shows you watch. It's about a few misfits banding together at a community college.

#18 Lordninja11

Lordninja11

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

Some probably wouldn't like Community, either they don't get the joke or it's too corny but I like the vibe and it's just a charming comedy. Probably not your type with the shows you watch. It's about a few misfits banding together at a community college.

i liked curb your enthusiasm i'll have to check it out though

#19 Lordninja11

Lordninja11

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

Not to mention she's untouchable because she's beyond the sea. Don't know a lot about book 3 but I think we are going to see a lot of great things from Stannis and his priestess. The only thing he lacks his charisma. Nobody asked by my favorite characters have to be Arya and Bran. Interesting how they'll effect the game with their powers. I also like the ******* son Snow guy.

you are free to share that information i'm very anti Lannister except for tyrion!

#20 TheStephensonConundrum

TheStephensonConundrum

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

To all the game of thrones fans out here follow this topic. Just press follow beside the title.