raymond

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:17 AM

Written by Joshua Coleman
Sunday, 21 December 2008 13:50
Another weekend and another opportunity for the boys at 3 Shades of Blue to sit down with one of the beautiful and talented Grizz Girls. You know, we really like this blog thing! Today we get to interview Saida, a rookie on the team and as you will find out a very talented and engaging young lady. This is the 2nd interview in the series where we are working hard to interview all 19 Grizz Girls by the end of the season.

Good interview with Saida.

http://www.3shadesofblue.com/

#22 david sparks

david sparks

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,987 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (BnaBreaker @ Dec 20 2008, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HANDS OFF DAVID, SUSANA IS MINE!!!! laugh.gif

Oh, and I read somewhere (I think it was the Grizz Girls myspace hahaha) that Susana suffered a minor injury in a car crash earlier in the season and was going to be out for a couple months. So that's probably why you haven't seen her.

haha internet hands off.
well ill fight you for her. (idk why im talkin like this.. its retarded and i hope the griz girls dont read this crap lol)

its all good. id be perfectly happy with the fine lady on the left. ewwie shes fine hah

#23 tjazz22

tjazz22

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:59 AM

Which M&M's are the best? Hell I'd take em all!!!! laugh.gif

#24 BnaBreaker

BnaBreaker

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,881 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (david sparks @ Dec 22 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha internet hands off.
well ill fight you for her. (idk why im talkin like this.. its retarded and i hope the griz girls dont read this crap lol)

I hope they do read it, because then they'd know how in love with them we are and we'd have a chance with them! Hah. I kid, of course. It's all in good fun. smile.gif