#1 GrizzedByBluffCity

GrizzedByBluffCity

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,322 posts
  • Interests:** Please DO NOT REPLY to this computer generated e-mail. **

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

I have already made travel arrangements and hotel reservation but I can't find tickets for less than $150 for nosebleeds to the Knicks!! Are tickets in that much demand? I see the Brooklyn game starts at $45 which is a far better arena, far better team, and 1000x better atmosphere than the dump they call the Madison Square Garden.

Tickets allegedly went on sale to general public on Monday but I haven't seen any changes on ticketmaster - still only has "Chase Preferred" and Handicap Accessible tickets for $150 like I mentioned. as far as I can tell. What gives?

#2 GrizzedByBluffCity

GrizzedByBluffCity

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

ok I talked to knicks fans. they said demand really is that high even though the Nets are better all the Knicks games are much more expensive. I wonder if it's just more scalpers and so many people in NY living off of stubhub. well they can have it - I'll save boat loads of money cancel going to NY and probably have a much better time at home anyway. not worth the hassle.

#3 GrizzedByBluffCity

GrizzedByBluffCity

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:18 AM

Prices have plummeted: STUBHUB Priced from: $49.80 USD
I couldn't find below $130 earlier! WOW. Grizz and Knicks stink. Can you imagine if you bought these tickets and now your'e stuck with them? Those scalpers get what they deserve.