#121 Memfizz

Memfizz

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:16 PM

:lol:

I see you could use a little math lesson. I'd be glad to.

You have posted 2,200 times in 4 months. Drawn out over a year's time, that would be 6,600 posts (4 months x 3 = 12 months). I have been a member of this forum for 13 years. You are currently on pace for 85,800 posts for 13 years. That's significantly higher than my lowly 16k. I only average 1,230 posts a year, you've nearly doubled that in just 4 months. Like I said, quit while you're not ahead.

Now...

Not necessarily knocking you for it, you can do what you wish. I'm simply saying that my life obligations and responsibilities are such that I am not able to live post in every single game thread of the year, nor am I able to watch every Grizzlies game live either. That's the beauty of DVR.

I'm well aware of the math, that doesn't mean I'm going to keep that pace up, newer posters generally post more initially until they're bored with it.

That doesn't change the point it's stupid to knock someone (which you originally were) for posting frequently on this board when it could surely use it.

#122 ebevan91

ebevan91

Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

Well, looks like Wade is out for the season. 

#123 tmoneyinmphs

tmoneyinmphs

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

I'm trying to figure out how Gasol is trying to do things during a game for stats when he is 32, a multiple time all star, and is in the midst of what was a MAX contract at the time in which he signed it.

Just don't see it.

Two time all star at the peak of his career and taking it easy.  If you can't see he was fishing for assists nearly the whole game, i can't help you.  It's a shame he doesn't take as much interest in rebounding.

When the playoffs arrive, gasol will give you the same game and we'll see how you like it then.

I would trade gasol if i had control of the team.   I don't like his way of doing things.

#124 Memfizz

Memfizz

1st Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:09 PM

Two time all star at the peak of his career and taking it easy. If you can't see he was fishing for assists nearly the whole game, i can't help you. It's a shame he doesn't take as much interest in rebounding.

When the playoffs arrive, gasol will give you the same game and we'll see how you like it then.

I would trade gasol if i had control of the team. I don't like his way of doing things.

Especially with Brandon Wright, he looks more expandable for a legit other piece.

Hope he proves be wrong, but his ****acular shut downs every mid playoffs leave me inclined to think otherwise