Photo

Every Time People Bellyache About Gng And The Core 4, I'm Just Glad I Can Watch This Team On These Nights

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin B Moses

Kevin B Moses

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,463 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:33 PM

Nough said.

#2 grizz1016

grizz1016

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

Core 4 with a shooter. Several times we have seen Core 4 with VC or TD. That's what we have been missing. Wish they had these shooters when the Core was younger.

Glad to see Jam step up too. Keeps ZBo's mins in the 20s and keeps him fresh.

#3 Kevin B Moses

Kevin B Moses

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,463 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:09 PM

All the naysayers love to criticize the people who love this team by saying Memphis fans just want to feel good about themselves. No, we like watching the grizzlies beat so-called championship teams on a regular basis, that's what we like. We like seeing Tony hawk the kawhi leonards of the world, and zbo's zbounds.

Yeah and we love mike conley and his overrated contract, and marc being passive. We love all of it. 

#4 BigHunkALove

BigHunkALove

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,030 posts
  • Interests:Rockabilly, Delta Blues, Gretsch guitars,Grizzlies, Grizz followers thoughts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:29 PM

We tried to get too cute, with all this malarky about Mike "playing off the ball" when he really wasnt, and trash like Douglas getting heavy mins; and TroyD being orphaned.

We removed Parsons, Douglas and increased TroyD's mins and bango = 4 straight wins

#5 PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan

PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan

2nd Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:00 PM

i think we are the only fanbase that likes defense and hustle more than 3pters and dunks :lol:

#6 smit-tay griz

smit-tay griz

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,722 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:57 AM

i think we are the only fanbase that likes defense and hustle more than 3pters and dunks :lol:

I love it, but I'm not sure about the fanbase, the posters on here are mostly all about offense and don't have much respect for defense.

#7 Kevin B Moses

Kevin B Moses

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,463 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:15 AM

I love it, but I'm not sure about the fanbase, the posters on here are mostly all about offense and don't have much respect for defense.

Mike and Marc the way they are making players for others, I don't know why people can't see how valuable they are. Mike and Marc last night had 37 points and 13 assists and they played lockdown defense.