Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies at Bobcats

SixthMan    0
fea-100118_728x90_MLK.jpg

Benches

Grizzlies
  • Darrell Arthur DeMarre Carroll Mike Conley Hamed Haddadi Lester Hudson Steven Hunter Hasheem Thabeet Jamaal Tinsley Sam Young
Bobcats
  • Alexis Ajinca D.J. Augustin Derrick Brown Tyson Chandler DeSagana Diop Stephen Graham Gerald Henderson Acie Law Ronald Murray

SixthMan    0
Q    0

Can't wait for this game. I love Gerald Wallace, but of course I'm hoping for a Grizz win.

The Bobcats have been tough at home, so this probably won't be a easy. Wallace and Jackson could give Rudy and OJ problems.

BabyDzz    0
Can't wait for this game. I love Gerald Wallace, but of course I'm hoping for a Grizz win.

The Bobcats have been tough at home, so this probably won't be a easy. Wallace and Jackson could give Rudy and OJ problems.

Yeah, it's going to be tough for them defensivley but they have to make sure they match them offensively and we should win.

GTG    0

I bet this will be fun game to watch!

Im gonna say we can pull off a win.

Unfortunately, with the nagging injuries of our entire starting 5 (Conley will be hurting tomorrow, so will Marc), and it's the second night of a back-to-back. I'm going to say that it's going to slip away from us. Hope I'm wrong but I'm trying to face reality.

On another note, This may be our first look at Hudson. Hope he brings some "offensive firepower" off the bench. ;)

Grizz Glory    0

First win on the second game of a back to back? maybe. Hopefully, marc is ok and can play tomorrow. If not, this might be harder than it should be. Felton and Jax are a tough matchup in the backcourt.

BHZMAFIA    0

Charlotte plays alot of one-on-one basketball. That can be a good thing if we don't allow any 2nd chance points and play tight D.

Felton also tends to play out of control at times.

rockygriz    0
Unfortunately, with the nagging injuries of our entire starting 5 (Conley will be hurting tomorrow, so will Marc), and it's the second night of a back-to-back. I'm going to say that it's going to slip away from us. Hope I'm wrong but I'm trying to face reality.

On another note, This may be our first look at Hudson. Hope he brings some "offensive firepower" off the bench. ;)

I had hoped to hear some injuries updates in the pregame but a college game is on. Rats.

Gman1    0
Wow! Basketball Reference has us as even bigger underdogs tonight than last night, with only a 39% win probability (vs. 47% vs. UTAH last night)! Interesting.

The sports books have the Grizzlies as a 6 point underdog with the over/under at 199.