Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrizzledGrizzFan

Washington Bullets Redux?

Wow, that really crazy. Someone had BETTER get traded.

They both could be arrested for aggravated assault.

This gives a whole new meaning to Chris Wallace's quote about putting our three point guards in a room and seeing which one comes out.

lmao

screw one of them getting traded. There needs to be a severe punishment here. I say at LEAST a 2 year suspension, but I feel they should be out completely. Life banishment. Its one thing if they pulled guns outside on their own time in the streets but this happened in a NBA locker room. This is a very serious issue here that needs to be dealt with strongly. Im all for the 2nd amendment but not at work. I dont care if it had been Kobe and Lebron that did this. I would say the same thing. This becomes a big PR issue for the NBA and since they screwed the pooch on the Brawl by not handing out severe enough suspensions when Birdman gets caught with weed and hes out 2 years. I think punching fans is a little worse than smoking weed and players pulling handguns on each other is probably at the top of the list of crap you shouldnt do.

Too much testosterone, it seems.

Lol, it would be really funny if somthing like this happened in the WNBA. :P

I'm sure Washington would love lifetime banishment if it got them out of Arenas' contract.

Hahaha that would just make losing a star player easier to stomach.

best ones I've seen so far:

Gil had nothing to worry about-everyone knows Critt can't shoot.

Gil can't claim self-defense-everyone knows he doesn't play any

best ones I've seen so far:

Gil had nothing to worry about-everyone knows Critt can't shoot.

Gil can't claim self-defense-everyone knows he doesn't play any

i'm partial to any joke referring to the point guards being locked in a room

If David Stern wants to enforce a dress code, then he sure better do something serious about this. This is an embarrassment to the league. Everyone I know who dislikes the NBA always says they dislike it because it is "nothing but a bunch of thugs"

And like the person above mentioned, If Chris Anderson gets kicked out for two years for failing a drug test due to marijuana, then there better be a serious punishment for this. If not, the league will lose the last bit of credibility they had.

Here is another question. How hard would it be for a player to walk from the locker room to the court with a gun?

If David Stern wants to enforce a dress code, then he sure better do something serious about this. This is an embarrassment to the league. Everyone I know who dislikes the NBA always says they dislike it because it is "nothing but a bunch of thugs"

And like the person above mentioned, If Chris Anderson gets kicked out for two years for failing a drug test due to marijuana, then there better be a serious punishment for this. If not, the league will lose the last bit of credibility they had.

Here is another question. How hard would it be for a player to walk from the locker room to the court with a gun?

The problem is, Stern is the biggest *** on the planet earth.

I think they should both do jail time, pay a couple million each in fines to the people, and to the league, and a one year suspension, AT LEAST.

ESPN is reporting that IF this incident did happen and Arenas/Critt are found guilty that it's a minimum of 5 years in the pen for even brandishing a handgun in DC.

memphis needs a ****ing law like that.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO EITHER PLAYER!

LOOK AT DELONTE WEST JUST A MONTH AGO WOULD BE IN JAIL IF HE WAS NOT AN NBA PLAYER> HE"D BE ANOTHER STATISTIC IN THE SLAMMER AND JUST ANOTHER SMEARED ****STAIN ON THE WALL. BUT HE KEEPS MAKING MILLIONS AS CHILDREN WATCH AND ASPIRE TO RUN NAKED AT 500MPH ON THE FREEWAY WITH NOTHING BUT TATS AND GUNS AND BAGS OF HEROIN IN THEIR ********

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4789650

LIKE MICHAEL VICK THEY WILL DONATE $100,000 to THE NRA AND BE RIGHT BACK ON THE FRONT OF ******* NBA DOT COM AND THE NEXT ADIDAS COMMERCIAL

I get the feeling this story isn't being reported accurately. Since I get that feeling, i also get the feeling neitehr one of them will be punished too harshly and it will blow over. Those 4 idiots from UT need to be kicked off of the team, that's coming from a police report. This is all innuendo and speculation from the media and their "inside" sources. I'll wait to see what happens when the official story is out and the investigation is over.

ESPN is reporting that IF this incident did happen and Arenas/Critt are found guilty that it's a minimum of 5 years in the pen for even brandishing a handgun in DC.

Didn't the Supreme Court this summer rule that DC's guns laws are unconstitutional?

I get the feeling this story isn't being reported accurately. Since I get that feeling, i also get the feeling neitehr one of them will be punished too harshly and it will blow over. Those 4 idiots from UT need to be kicked off of the team, that's coming from a police report. This is all innuendo and speculation from the media and their "inside" sources. I'll wait to see what happens when the official story is out and the investigation is over.

Why would you want to wait until the official story comes out when calling NBA players thugs, race-baiting, and saying things like "you can take a person out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the person" is so much more fun? At least that's the sense I get from reading people's comments about this incident on other websites, including ESPN.