Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrizzliesIQYO

Ricky Rubio Staying in Europe

Can you tell us what it says?

Ricky Rubio's father says he will stay in Europe 3 more years..Hoopshype.com.. First to report..

YO

Ricky Rubio's father says he will stay in Europe 3 more years..Hoopshype.com.. First to report..

YO

******, I cant believe we didnt draft him!

Fegan screwed Rubio big time. They needed to have him drafted as high as possible considering the buyout situation, and instead they tried to steer him away from the team that could actually pick him #2. Hopefully the kid has enough sense to dump Fegan to the curb, then kick him a few times while he's there.

Well if true, then I see why Rubio was passed on. Makes it a little easier to swallow, but I would have preferred Tyreke if that's the case.

Fegan screwed Rubio big time. They needed to have him drafted as high as possible considering the buyout situation, and instead they tried to steer him away from the team that could actually pick him #2. Hopefully the kid has enough sense to dump Fegan to the curb, then kick him a few times while he's there.

Grizz did exactly what they had to do ...of course, they wished more was there.

rubio is a joke , was and is , what a piece of garbage , doesnt want to work out wont play but for certain teams and now didnt get his way and wants to go back...to a team he is suing . class act i would rather have had thabee than this guy

YO

He doesn't say this.

rubio is a joke , was and is , what a piece of garbage , doesnt want to work out wont play but for certain teams and now didnt get his way and wants to go back...to a team he is suing . class act i would rather have had thabee than this guy

The real joke is Thabust

LOL Hilarious..if true

I'm actually amazed so many Grizz fans would covet a player they've never seen play and was scared to work out for teams.

Can you tell us what it says?

Babelfish translation

In English

Four and 10 in the morning, Blond Esteve takes care of the call of MARCA.com to give his first impressions of the happened thing in ' Draft'. It leaves and it well clearly: " With this election, it is possible that Ricky plays a year or two more in Europa". The father of knows it clearly to the player: " He can go already, he can remain a year… and up to two. Everything is open, although most probable it is than it follows in Europe some time. We must speak with the people of Minnesota… and to see what happens, because, to these hours, we can be in Minnesota or elsewhere " , it declared. For the family, " ' Draft' it has been an incredible experience. It has enjoyed it to Ricky, even at the tensest moments. It is a experience that happens to you once in the life. We have passed it genial".

Rubio is not a joke and he is not garbage. Why say something like that? He is still going to be one of the top PG in the NBA in a few years. Hopefully Thabeet will be an All-star as well. If Rubio had been picked top 3, he wouldnt have to go back to euroleague. But he isn't going to make enough money for his buyout and still wish that we would have picked Rubio or Evans over Thabeet. I'm still rooting for Thabeet and hope he wins ROY.....lol. We had a good draft overall.

Lakers took Patrick Beverly who played at University of Arkansas. Reminds me of OJ Mayo but with better defense. And no, I'm not saying he is better than Mayo by any means.. But Beverly is known as a pure scorer and lockdown defense. I watched all of his games at UA. Would be nice to have him off the bench. I'm so glad we got Sam Young!!

He just hasn't enough money to pay his buyout to play in the NBA with the 5th pick. If he were a top 3 he would had played this year. Maybe if they trade him to a big market and the sponsors pay him more, then he could play this year.

With his salary he won't be able to play.

Love the way the haters are reacting.

Grizz did the right thing. Rubio is a joke. I never EVER wanted that kid.

+ a million. I have been saying this kid is a DIVA. I loved watching him squirm after not getting picked 2,3,4. I wish they woulda got Flynn at 5 and him at 6 so I could see that one more time!