Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zack

mihm to griz

106 posts in this topic

Mihm was playing very well before injury (and before Bynum). I don't know about since his return. Probably doesn't matter anyway. We probably aren't going to get anyone useful and actually play them any significant minutes if at all.

Chris Mihm!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK OUT PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the point?

Never mind. I know what the point is.

Maybe mihn can play 10 minutes, grab 4 boards and we can say "look how much better mihn is playing under hollins"

Maybe mihn can play 10 minutes, grab 4 boards and we can say "look how much better mihn is playing under hollins"

Did we say this about Kwame Brown or Andre Brown or one of them Stanford twins we had last season?

Everyone should have known the barbs and cook rumors were false. Basketball improving trades are outlawed. Only money making deals are allowed. Duh!!

Did we say this about Kwame Brown or Andre Brown or one of them Stanford twins we had last season?

We would have if hollins was coach. Or more precisely if ivy was fired last year midseason.

We are on the rebound after a bad relationship. Everyone looks good now. Hahaha

Matt just had a great thought.

Damon jones is likely the next heisley money maker.

Memphis edge. Can't copy and paste with phone.

Got it, I edited my post with a link from the Commercial Appeal (I usually don't read either very much).

This franchise is a joke. Im tired of defending it.

This franchise is a joke. Im tired of defending it.

I don't think this is one of those trades that needs defending...

It's not like we just traded Kyle Lowry for Mihm. Just a "conditional" 2nd Rounder, they'll probably never see.

We would have if hollins was coach. Or more precisely if ivy was fired last year midseason.

We are on the rebound after a bad relationship. Everyone looks good now. Hahaha

We can only hope.

Can we get some real basketball players please?

Or better yet, can we get a Grizzlies fan Stimulus check for all the pain and suffering of the strictly financial deals we have made this year with no results on the basketball court?

Come on CW. Burn that midnight oil.

postives from this trade: mihm may be filling a roster spot so we can deal several of our guys

negatives: it may just be another money saver to show that Heisley is trying to get our payroll down to 10 dollars by the end of the 3 year plan.

I don't think this is one of those trades that needs defending...

It's not like we just traded Kyle Lowry for Mihm. Just a "conditional" 2nd Rounder, they'll probably never see.

Yeah I know, but Im sick of only doing moves based on money and nothing to do with actual basketball. This is the third trade like this just this season. Francis, Livingston and now Mihm. It would just be nice to do a trade that actually tries to make us a better team.

Are we just a financial supporter for Lakers?

We priveded them with P.Gasol for nothing last year and now we absorbed their meaningless salary and lower their luxury-tax by 2M. This definitely means we throw away the chance to get Barbosa for our salary cap space.

We already secured three 7-foot centers and now collect one more one of them is fooling around in the D-league with being paid 1.5M.

I hope this organization should do nothing in trade market, it will definitely be helpful for them and fans. What a silly move it is :angry:

I'm inclined to think that Mihm is another insta-waive candidate. If we're going to do "one or two more" of these deals, we must keep FLEXIBILITY with roster spots...

Yeah I know, but Im sick of only doing moves based on money and nothing to do with actual basketball. This is the third trade like this just this season. Francis, Livingston and now Mihm. It would just be nice to do a trade that actually tries to make us a better team.

And I wish the country weren't teetering into an economic depression.