Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Real MH

Best article ever written

If battier wasn't 31 then I would trade rudy for shane straight up. I think we lost in that trade.

How did we lose that trade? We have a more tradeable asset, we pay $4 million less per year, we have a young guy with great offensive production that may possibly develop into an all-star.

How did we lose that trade? We have a more tradeable asset, we pay $4 million less per year, we have a young guy with great offensive production that may possibly develop into an all-star.

Read the article.

Read the article.

It doesn't change things. We were never getting out of the first round with Battier, we were able to save money, get a young guy who almost netted us Amare Stoudemire and might still get us an all-star...

When was Battier in national commercials...Has Nike ever made a shoe for Battier?...Has Battier ever been in a slam dunk contest?...

Battier was better locally, but Gay is better nationally.

BTW, this article was written by someone who has a thing for oddly shaped heads.

It doesn't change things. We were never getting out of the first round with Battier, we were able to save money, get a young guy who almost netted us Amare Stoudemire and might still get us an all-star...

When was Battier in national commercials...Has Nike ever made a shoe for Battier?...Has Battier ever been in a slam dunk contest?...

Battier was better locally, but Gay is better nationally.

BTW, this article was written by someone who has a thing for oddly shaped heads.

Read the article.

Shane Battier - One of the most overrated players in basketball history.

debatable.

X who would you rather have with this team?

Gay or battier?

I think guys like gay are overrated because ppl love the flashy dunk and guys that can score in bunches.

that article has been circulated like 10,000 times since it first appared....

anywho. If you actually read the article then you will realize that shane is essentially useless for a team that has no plan on winning, such as the grizz. Are there still people around who are really upset that we traded shane for rudy??? REALLY???

I would humbly request that you read the article. While it might not ultimately change your opinion, which seems to be emotion-based, it should give you a different perspective.

Are there still people around who are really upset that we traded shane for rudy??? REALLY???

The people at STAX maybe. :D

Anyway..did anybody see Zach Randolph get ejected last night for punching Louis Amundson?

That is exactly the kind of behavior that makes Zach Randolph worthless in the NBA.

Read the article.

O.k...read it...I can't believe someone published that nonsense. Battier is a good guy...but this is ridiculous.

Battier averages 7 points per game. He has never been more than an Ashley furniture spokesman, and he is NO LONGER PLAYING FOR THE GRIZZLIES!

Get over it...

I got to agree.

Bruce Bowen >> Shane Battier

And Bowen came up through the CBA, has rings and makes less money.

If Antonio Anderson could ever develop a jumpshot..he would be better than Shane Battier.

Go TIGERS!

If battier wasn't 31 then I would trade rudy for shane straight up. I think we lost in that trade.

Yeah right... Shane is so good that after the traded for him they keep looking for more wings... First they try Artest then there were rumors of Carter...

anywho. If you actually read the article then you will realize that shane is essentially useless for a team that has no plan on winning, such as the grizz. Are there still people around who are really upset that we traded shane for rudy??? REALLY???

The article is only a couple of days old, so I think you're exaggerating. If a team has no plan on winning, then even Michael Jordan would be useless. That, however, was not the point of the article.

O.k...read it...I can't believe someone published that nonsense. Battier is a good guy...but this is ridiculous.

Battier averages 7 points per game. He has never been more than an Ashley furniture spokesman, and he is NO LONGER PLAYING FOR THE GRIZZLIES!

Get over it...

I don't think you did read it, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned his scoring average.

I am not upset about the trade. I shouldn't have posted it that way. I am upset about Rudy's play. Its frustrating me to no end. right now I see this team needs more of the type of play that batter brought and less highlight dunks

Highlight dunks are flashy

but good solid basketball does a lot more for the team.

You won't be saying that when we trade Rudy for Caron Butler, Tayshawn Prince, or Josh Smith this summer. That will happen and all of those guys are better than Battier.