Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RUNGMC9

OJ Mayo is officialy CLUTCH!

45 posts in this topic

Too bad that we lost that game but OJ is clutch. Not one rookie could have made that crossover three in this situation!

Who agrees with me? :P

Too bad that we lost that game but OJ is clutch. Not one rookie could have made that crossover three in this situation!

I do but edit the title you spelled clutch wrong

Mayo is just now becoming clutch??

no man, hes been clutch since he started playing basketball...especially in high school and college.

yeah I know! Can I change that?

Yea click on the topic, go to the part you wrote and you will see edit, go to full edit, and you can change the title

I could have done it j/k

Even though he missed that final shot....his ability to get separation and get off a relatively good look was tremendous.

Yeah but he scares the hell out of me when he over dribbles and loses the ball. He is a big time shooter for sure tho!

Even though he missed that final shot....his ability to get separation and get off a relatively good look was tremendous.

But he NAILED that other three to (I think) tie the game (?)

That was a fun game to watch. I know we lost, but really who cares. Games like that are what keep us interested even though we lose. And OJ is definitely clutch.

That was a fun game to watch. I know we lost, but really who cares. Games like that are what keep us interested even though we lose. And OJ is definitely clutch.

As long as he isn't shooting 3's from the corner. :P

Yeah his only problem shooting the ball is shot selection. If he could improve on that, wow.

His shot selection became much better since the start of the season IMO.

Yeah his only problem shooting the ball is shot selection. If he could improve on that, wow.

His shot selection is just fine, IMO. He hardly ever forces anything and always looks to get the best shot for the team. He is a playmaker.

it would be interesting to do an all-griz team..

the most-wasted-talent grizz team..

i'd nominate oj and stro for 2 starting spots.

slim.

it would be interesting to do an all-griz team.. the most-wasted-talent grizz team.. i'd nominate oj and stro for 2 starting spots. slim.

I nominate Ed Davis for the starting center position.

Current nominations:

PG: ?

SG: O.J. Mayo

SF: ?

PF: Stromile Swift

C: Ed Davis

I nominate Ed Davis for the starting center position. Current nominations: PG: ? SG: O.J. Mayo SF: ? PF: Stromile Swift C: Ed Davis

No Grievis or Lowry? i think being drafted by Grizz then moved before there talent really developed qualifies them

I nominate Lowry, with GV as backup.

I nominate Ed Davis for the starting center position. Current nominations: PG: ? SG: O.J. Mayo SF: ? PF: Stromile Swift C: Ed Davis

thabeet at C , i guess TW at PG and hakim at SF.

thabeet at C , i guess TW at PG and hakim at SF.

Since slim is asking for "the most-wasted-talent grizz team"... I don't think Thabeet qualifies. You can't waste what you have not.

quote: "No Grievis or Lowry? i think being drafted by Grizz then moved before there talent really developed qualifies them

I nominate Lowry, with GV as backup. "

both of those guys are over achievers and don't qualify, imo. Neither played great for Griz but hardly call them wasted talent

I would put AI and Gilbert Arenas on Griz wasted talent team over those guys

Since slim is asking for "the most-wasted-talent grizz team"... I don't think Thabeet qualifies. You can't waste what you have not.

exactly...

as muddy waters once sang...

you can't lose what you aint never had..

slim.