Sign in to follow this  
K.Kenteris

All Star GASOL

the "new" board is more an "old board"..andthe"inciting" post are in the 90% writing for non-spanish...

the enemy is inside..no outside...

the spanish fans was fans since pau arrival...ok..but in the 2020 ..the spanish fans stay ..and probably no spanish players in the team...

AND YOU?

:mellow:

I wouldn't care if the Grizzlies signed fifteen players from Mongolia-the Grizzlies are my hometown NBA team and will ALWAYS have my loyalty.

Once again!!! This is a thread about Marc!!!!!! Pau Gasol is a LAKER and won´t be a Grizzly anymore!!!!!!

Everybody could agree with HPTMatt that he is an All-STAR because he is playing now in an important team with the best player in the world, so who cares if he´s an ALL-STAR or he wins a lot of rings, that would be NBA Talk.

David Sparks, JenkzUM: I agree with you about 100 post rule, but I would go a little bit further, because 100 post rule would only fill every thread of dumb posts of posters in order to reach the 100 post status, so it would be better 1000 post rule or even 10000 post rule.

HPTMatt: Thanks for unveiling who is who here, I could´nt agree more with you and your wise posts, so I´m going to encourage Spanish posters to not to stir the pot.

LOULOU: Peace and Love. Take it easy!!!..."Sucking" the whole day is neither nice nor healthy, and, although that´s up to you...you shouldn´t do it while you talk!!!

Spanish Posters: Be good!!! Don´t stir the pot...Go to Lakers forums....

Marc: This post is for you!!! Come on TANKETA!!!!!! ;)

Only problem...if Marc keeps running the floor as well as he did last game, we might have to get him a new nickname..."tanketa" won't be accurate anymore ;)

I don't care what his nickname is-if he keeps hustling as hard as he has, people can call him whatever they want as long as his jersey says "Grizzlies" on it...

This threat is only getting better and better.

'Marc G.' LMAO !

OJ Mayo for MVP of the rookie sophs game !

The last time the rookie team won this game was in 2001 with another Gasol in the team.

And last year performance by Navarro was the best of a spaniard. ( Garbajosa care the less about this game with his almost 30, Pau has 10-7, Calderon and Rodriguez didnt played it both years, ... ) Let's see if he has a better game than Fernandez and the others.

Third spanish Grizz to play this game !

Once again!!! This is a thread about Marc!!!!!! Pau Gasol is a LAKER and won´t be a Grizzly anymore!!!!!!

Everybody could agree with HPTMatt that he is an All-STAR because he is playing now in an important team with the best player in the world, so who cares if he´s an ALL-STAR or he wins a lot of rings, that would be NBA Talk.

David Sparks, JenkzUM: I agree with you about 100 post rule, but I would go a little bit further, because 100 post rule would only fill every thread of dumb posts of posters in order to reach the 100 post status, so it would be better 1000 post rule or even 10000 post rule.

HPTMatt: Thanks for unveiling who is who here, I could´nt agree more with you and your wise posts, so I´m going to encourage Spanish posters to not to stir the pot.

LOULOU: Peace and Love. Take it easy!!!..."Sucking" the whole day is neither nice nor healthy, and, although that´s up to you...you shouldn´t do it while you talk!!!

Great Post!!!! One of the best I have ever read in this board!!!! :lol:

Thanks for clarifying it, there were still a lot of people thinking that this post was about Pau...

Marc will be the MVP of the Match!!!! :)

Marc will be an all-star in the 3rd year of the 3YP, along with Rudy and OJ. We will send 3 Grizzlies, bank on it!!!! Pau had better years in Memphis, but like someone said on NBA Talk, location, location, location.

People got confused by the title as it indicated an ALL-STAR Gasol, which is Pau. Marc was just invited to the rookie challenge and the term all-star does not relate to the participants in the rookie-sophomore game.

People got confused by the title as it indicated an ALL-STAR Gasol, which is Pau. Marc was just invited to the rookie challenge and the term all-star does not relate to the participants in the rookie-sophomore game.

Oh, I think Kenteris didn't know it, don't you? <_<

What???...Marc is not a real ALL-STAR???...neither OJ Mayo???...nor even RUUUUDDDDYYYYY????!!!!!

Then...the only real ALL-STAR Grizzlies have ever had is....PAU GASOL?????????????!!!!!!!!!!

That´s terrible!!!!

And he dares to do it again!!!... :angry: (At least this time he hasn´t done it as a Grizzly :( )

I bet that sooner than later Marc will be a real ALL-STAR..............too!!!!!!!!

;)

What???...Marc is not a real ALL-STAR???...neither OJ Mayo???...nor even RUUUUDDDDYYYYY????!!!!!

Then...the only real ALL-STAR Grizzlies have ever had is....PAU GASOL?????????????!!!!!!!!!!

That´s terrible!!!!

And he dares to do it again!!!... :angry: (At least this time he hasn´t done it as a Grizzly

I bet that sooner than later Marc will be a real ALL-STAR..............too!!!!!!!!

;)

I think a few people here would misinterpret this post :D

I'm very glad that Marc G. has earned (and yes, he has earned it) a trip to the Rookie Challenge, as has OJ. I am also glad that Pau has stayed fairly injury-free and has gotten to play with the best player in the world on a team Pau feels is worthy of his top effort.

However, the OP placed an undercurrent of old, tired, haggard bad-vibe subjects in the post. Notice the OP of this thread hasn't posted in the English section since the inception of the "new" board?

"Baiting" and "inciting" are two rather fitting words, I'd opine.

Cmon, man, I'm sure you know that's not fair at all. The fact that Pau's style of playing basketball makes most of you think he's "soft" does not mean he didn't do his best while playing for the Grizzlies (at least, for most of the time he spent here). I understand that the trade was not fair at all and that he's now playing for (probably) the best team in the world. But that should not be the reason to criticize him, but to criticize those who accepted the robbery.

I agree with you on everything else. Kkenteris opened this thread just to remind us of a trade that's now 1 year old. Why so many Pau fanboys can't just move on and let the Grizz fans alone? After all, he's doing well now, really well. You shouldn't even care...

Cmon, man, I'm sure you know that's not fair at all. The fact that Pau's style of playing basketball makes most of you think he's "soft" does not mean he didn't do his best while playing for the Grizzlies (at least, for most of the time he spent here). I understand that the trade was not fair at all and that he's now playing for (probably) the best team in the world. But that should not be the reason to criticize him, but to criticize those who accepted the robbery.

I agree with you on everything else. Kkenteris opened this thread just to remind us of a trade that's now 1 year old. Why so many Pau fanboys can't just move on and let the Grizz fans alone? After all, he's doing well now, really well. You shouldn't even care...

Not to bring this back, but you did read the coverage where Pau said that he had lost his enthusiasm during his last months in Memphis and, due to frustration with the process, wasn't giving his best effort? I don't blame him for being mismanaged. I'm just giving clarity to what was stated.