Sign in to follow this  
K.Kenteris

All Star GASOL

I thought he was going to say something about Pau! This thread sucks I'm out!

I thought he was going to say something about Pau! This thread sucks I'm out!

Sorry, but this thread is about Marc, even considering that Pau has been the best player in Memphis Grizzlies short history, he´s now a Lakers player, so his thread is in NBA talk...

see JenkzUM! perfect example.

100 post rule!

I would almost agree in this case...but KKenteris goes a bit beyond the standard potential application of such rule.

This poster was (and still is) known for being prominent among the "let's get everyone agonized about Pau" group...and that group, BTW, has members on both sides of the fence and both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.

Please Kenteris. It's over, he doesn't play here anymore, the "winks" do plenty to let us know once again that you are surreptitiously trying to rekindle old bad vibes.

I'm glad he's found a team that he thinks is worthy of his best efforts.

Sorry, but this thread is about Marc, even considering that Pau has been the best player in Memphis Grizzlies short history, he´s now a Lakers player, so his thread is in NBA talk...

Good Post Mr Kenteris!!!!

It still sucks!!!!! :lol:

lmfao!!!!!

thanks for setting us all straight hahahahaha god...

!!!!WHAT!?!?!?!

oh, it's ok. "Memflies" is another Spanish poster who has long been known to "stir the pot" with others on the subject of Pau Gasol.

Again, I'm just glad that Pau (LA) has found a team he feels is worthy of his best efforts.

Lol, this thread is kinds ridiculous. I don't understand how this relates to pau. He was talking about marc right??

Lol, this thread is kinds ridiculous. I don't understand how this relates to pau. He was talking about marc right??

You´re right!!! Why is everybody talking about Pau instead of talking about Marc!!!

PAU IS A LAKER, our player is MARC!!!!

I'm very glad that Marc G. has earned (and yes, he has earned it) a trip to the Rookie Challenge, as has OJ. I am also glad that Pau has stayed fairly injury-free and has gotten to play with the best player in the world on a team Pau feels is worthy of his top effort.

However, the OP placed an undercurrent of old, tired, haggard bad-vibe subjects in the post. Notice the OP of this thread hasn't posted in the English section since the inception of the "new" board?

"Baiting" and "inciting" are two rather fitting words, I'd opine.

see JenkzUM! perfect example.

100 post rule!

Not to take a shot at the way things are run around here but that's what the mods/admins are for. There should never EVER be a rule that discourages posting. That's just my personal opinion and in my 6 years administrating on another message board, I haven't had a problem yet. It doesn't take long to merge or delete a thread. With that being said..... this was a dumb thread ;)

I'm very glad that Marc G. has earned (and yes, he has earned it) a trip to the Rookie Challenge, as has OJ. I am also glad that Pau has stayed fairly injury-free and has gotten to play with the best player in the world on a team Pau feels is worthy of his top effort.

However, the OP placed an undercurrent of old, tired, haggard bad-vibe subjects in the post. Notice the OP of this thread hasn't posted in the English section since the inception of the "new" board?

"Baiting" and "inciting" are two rather fitting words, I'd opine.

the "new" board is more an "old board"..andthe"inciting" post are in the 90% writing for non-spanish...

the enemy is inside..no outside...

the spanish fans was fans since pau arrival...ok..but in the 2020 ..the spanish fans stay ..and probably no spanish players in the team...

AND YOU?

:mellow:

the "new" board is more an "old board"..andthe"inciting" post are in the 90% writing for non-spanish...

the enemy is inside..no outside...

the spanish fans was fans since pau arrival...ok..but in the 2020 ..the spanish fans stay ..and probably no spanish players in the team...

AND YOU?

:mellow:

"And you" ... more or less