Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUNGMC9

WHY DO THE GRIZZLIES NOT START A "OJ FOR ROY" CAMPAIGN

LOULOU    0

I guess they are trying to get rid of the Fake Grizzlies Fans first! I know he's going to win it! But in order for them to start a ROY campaign we will have to stop chanting MVP for another team's superstar(KOBE)! Show the home team some love!

MemphisX    0
The Chicago Bulls already did a campaign for Rose to vote him for the All-Star game, so it's a minimum to start a ROY campaign for OJ!

They did when they traded Mike Miller for him.

Speaking of...I remember all those Mike Miller fans telling me they were really Grizz fans. Where are they now? Western Grizz, MoneyMike, etc...AWOL :lol:

new_skool91    0

You wanna talk about "fake" fans? None of the 'MVP' chanters were heard from much until the last two minutes of the game. OJ hit a huge shot to tie the game late, his first jumper after missing a few badly. I think OJ's showing on the court speaks for itself, though a campaign wouldn't hurt.

Timmy_D    0

They've spent to much money on Pau highlight reels and Shane Battier posters. You cant expect us to pay money for promotion of players actually on the team I mean come on who do you think we are.