Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hellonwheels1

Yeah that Zach Randolph trade was terrible idea

9 posts in this topic

I know that instead of replying to your comment I should just find a picture of a man beating a dead horse and post it here, but...the decision about whether or not to do the trade was never about "is Darko better than Z-Bo?". It was about whether we should sink $48MM over the next three years into a no-defense ball hog who has a penchant for poisoning locker rooms when we were trying to get more defensive-minded as a team and when we already had two guys who like to take a lot of shots. Sure, we might score a few more points for a few games if we had Z-Bo, but eventually there wouldn't be enough basketballs for Zach/Gay/Mayo and a war would erupt. Then we'd be in the tough position of trying to find someone to take Randolph's monster contract off our hands (which New York tried long and hard to do until they finally found a suitor in LA).

Ye you picked a good time for this thread since the Clip's got stomped 85-119 last night.

Your buddy Z-Bo went 2-11 fg's for 4 pts. He did grabbed 6 rb's though.

Of course his defence was as usual though. Richard Jefferson went off for 22pts on his ----HM.

Now I know why we have a trade forum, and some people request those threads go there.

Speaking of Zach Randolph and New York Knicks,

How HILARIOUS would it be if, after watching the Knicks and Nets flush their rosters down the john to clear cap space for him, Global Icon Lebron James turns around and does what he planned to do all along: resign with what is basically his hometown team (whom he can get more money from anyway, thanks to NBA cap rules)? The NBA -- it's fan-freaking-tastic! I love this game.

Speaking of Zach Randolph and New York Knicks,

How HILARIOUS would it be if, after watching the Knicks and Nets flush their rosters down the john to clear cap space for him, Global Icon Lebron James turns around and does what he planned to do all along: resign with what is basically his hometown team (whom he can get more money from anyway, thanks to NBA cap rules)? The NBA -- it's fan-freaking-tastic! I love this game.

Yeah, they would run out of options, left just with:

Wade, Amare, Bosh, Dirk, Josh Howard, Yao Ming, Rudy Gay :P, Michael Redd, Tyson Chandler, Steve Nash and Earl Watson.

Speaking of Z-bo is being run off his second team THIS SEASON. Unfortunately his current team will have trouble getting rid of him. He had his what, 4th chance, and has already blown it.

And lebron is not gonna re-sign early, forget that. I am not saying he will not resign with the cavs, but no way he denies himself all that publicity that will come from the will he/wont he segments on ESPN.

Z BO is a good selfish player! He just didnt fit our plans!