Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MemphisX

Heisley left at halftime?

55 posts in this topic

Astute eyes usually notice that Heisley hasn’t sat in his courtside seats at about midcourt all season. He’s given them up in an effort to maintain and lure customers.

LOL...GO GET SOME ******* TAKENT! GETTING AN UP CLOSE LOOK AT A CRAPPY TEAM IS ONLY GOOD FOR SO LONG!!

Astute eyes might have seen Heisley on the court when Rudy Gay hit the game winner vs. Orlando. ;)

Hahahaha

Tillery and heisley respond. Hahahaha

Was it herringtons blog post or the messageboard that pushed them to respond?

Why is tillery concerned with using his time to respond to silly things like this?

How do we get it? Simple question.

You guys act like I am against talent. All I am saying is that, if you look at our current team and deduce that we need more talent based on whatever criteria you can come up with, you are wrong. We are not winning, not because we don't have the talent to win, but because we are a young team.

Well I hear you say, because we are losing we need to blow it up. If I am putting words in your mouth, what then? How do we acquire more talent then? With Conely, with Hak?

Who do we trade? How much of an upgrade does hak get us? How much does Conely? Nominal if you ask me.

Trading Hak, Conley, or Kyle seperately may not net us much. But trade them in a package along with draft picks and cash considerations, we can get this done. Yes, we are young. But if we are building for the future, let's give us a chance to win in the future.

If we wanted to, we could absorb a star player with our cap space and still be in a position to play in 2010 free agency.

No one made anything up. Herrington made a joke, relating it back to how bad the game was.

He didn't "report" or "infer" anything.

Tillery is making much ado about nothing.

...and a strange thing to respond to with all the issues going on with the roster.