Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BealeSt.BlueBleeder

Hakim Warrick

Good God here we go again. Just because Dorsey used top play for the Tigers doesnt mean it would be a good idea for the Grizzlies to trade away their best bench player for him and another guard. There is a reason he isnt playing much in Houston. And sorry but the Grizzlies ended up much better with Arthur over CDR or Dorsey. No way either of them should have been drafted with the Grizzlies' last draft pick

You guys need to chill out with all the Grizzlies vs. Tigers hostility. Memphis isn't an NBA city. Memphis isn't a NCAA city. Memphis IS a basketball city. I never understood why most Tiger and Grizzly fans can't get along.

My opinion though, Joey would help draw larger crowds (not Derrick Rose large, but larger than what we have now) for a FEW games. If the Grizzlies and their marketing department put on a show like they did against the Bulls, they would get a very large crowd to come back to Grizzlies games regardless if Joey is playing or not. So to answer that question, yes I do think Dorsey would increase ticket sales for a short while, and it's up to the Grizzlies to try and grab alot of "crossover" Tiger fans while they are there.