Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaybird

Best Looking Grizz Girls

Jaybird    0

Who do you think the best looking Grizz Girls are?

I remember current Grizz Girl Jamie being on the Memphis Redbirds Redhots squad. She was super nice and super beautiful. I'd marry her in a heartbeat.

Also, I remember former Grizz dance team members Michelle, Cassie, and Kelly (from Hendersonville, TN) being on the Redhots. I had my picture taken with Michelle and Cassie on one occasion, and Kristen and Jamie on another. Kelly is gorgeous, I wish she was still on the squad.

HPTMatt    0

current: Sheena, no question about it.

all-time: wow, that's tough...Sheena, Linea, Julie...there's been many a great-looking one over the years...I know Zack's answer...we'll see if he responds...

ken2232    0
I used to date Stephanie back in high school so I have to go with her.

I will agree Steph was the best the Grizz ever had!!!!!!

My wife beats them all........

("HEY, HON......come look what I said.")

sweet.......................he shoots and scores............... :lol:

Pics?

:lol:;)

BnaBreaker    0
062608%20DraftParty%20JM047.jpg

havent seen this girl since this event, but she is stunning

and i think every girl in this next pic are gorgeous

062608%20DraftParty%20JM043.jpg

HANDS OFF DAVID, SUSANA IS MINE!!!! :lol:

Oh, and I read somewhere (I think it was the Grizz Girls myspace hahaha) that Susana suffered a minor injury in a car crash earlier in the season and was going to be out for a couple months. So that's probably why you haven't seen her.

raymond    0

Written by Joshua Coleman

Sunday, 21 December 2008 13:50

Another weekend and another opportunity for the boys at 3 Shades of Blue to sit down with one of the beautiful and talented Grizz Girls. You know, we really like this blog thing! Today we get to interview Saida, a rookie on the team and as you will find out a very talented and engaging young lady. This is the 2nd interview in the series where we are working hard to interview all 19 Grizz Girls by the end of the season.

Good interview with Saida.

http://www.3shadesofblue.com/

HANDS OFF DAVID, SUSANA IS MINE!!!! :lol:

Oh, and I read somewhere (I think it was the Grizz Girls myspace hahaha) that Susana suffered a minor injury in a car crash earlier in the season and was going to be out for a couple months. So that's probably why you haven't seen her.

haha internet hands off.

well ill fight you for her. (idk why im talkin like this.. its retarded and i hope the griz girls dont read this crap lol)

its all good. id be perfectly happy with the fine lady on the left. ewwie shes fine hah

BnaBreaker    0
haha internet hands off.

well ill fight you for her. (idk why im talkin like this.. its retarded and i hope the griz girls dont read this crap lol)

I hope they do read it, because then they'd know how in love with them we are and we'd have a chance with them! Hah. I kid, of course. It's all in good fun. :)