Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies vs Lakers

Man, I hope we can earn some serious respect this game. A win would be fantastic, but if we look like we are making real improvement and play them tough and close I will be OK with that.

And starting at the other forward Pau Gasol: booo booo hiss hiss... yea :blink: And starting at Center a rookie out of Spain MARC GASOL: Yeah cheer cheer Go get em Marc! :lol: Classic...

great play by kyle to push the ball and then drive and find darko....

playing decent so far, in general.....nice to be up 3....

sucks that we just blew a 3 on 1 based on kyle not being big enough to finish so he made an awkward pass back to oj...ugh.....

play gasol more physical, darko

fisher just made a prayer....great D....

nice push and kick out by kyle to rudy for the 3....sweet....

dangit.....don't let walton score....he sucks

great off reb by marc, but can't make the gimmie.....

Poor decision making by OJ in the open court. He has done that several times. He needs to work on his timing and spacing on the fast break. If he's just going to the rim he's fine, but when he has to make a decision, he looks confused.

great play by kyle to push the ball and then drive and find darko....

playing decent so far, in general.....nice to be up 3....

sucks that we just blew a 3 on 1 based on kyle not being big enough to finish so he made an awkward pass back to oj...ugh.....

play gasol more physical, darko

Can't. If he did, one of the following happens:

Bynum/Kobe abuse their opponent or Pau takes him off dribble.

Also, we don't want him picking up 2 fouls early, do we?

Poor decision making by OJ in the open court. He has done that several times. He needs to work on his timing and spacing on the fast break. If he's just going to the rim he's fine, but when he has to make a decision, he looks confused.

He needs to work on spacing when he has the ball in the middle of the court?

Can't. If he did, one of the following happens:

Bynum/Kobe abuse their opponent or Pau takes him off dribble.

Also, we don't want him picking up 2 fouls early, do we?

i hear ya.....i just want to see pau flail about....

c'mon hak, don't give up the off reb!!!!!!! jeez

He needs to work on spacing when he has the ball in the middle of the court?

Did you not just see that fast break attempt? He had Kyle on one side, Rudy on the other, he looked indecisive and gave it up to Kyle when Kyle was coming to a stop., not while he was in the best position to score. Kyle passed it back to OJ and we blew the shot. He needs to work on timing and spacing. If you have a 3 on 1, you need to convert. That has to do with controlling his speed and making sure he is in synch with his teammates.

marc trying to be aggressive against pau....and got the off foul with the push off....nice effort though....we'd be up 8 or so if marc made his layups......

I hate all those folks cheering for the Lakers.

How many bunnies has Marc missed? 3? 4?

We NEED to run the offense through Rudy and/or Mayo at all times. We can't have both out at once, EVER. Mayo seems to be pressing, trying to keep up with Kobe.

Did you not just see that fast break attempt? He had Kyle on one side, Rudy on the other, he looked indecisive and gave it up to Kyle when Kyle was coming to a stop., not while he was in the best position to score. Kyle passed it back to OJ and we blew the shot. He needs to work on timing and spacing. If you have a 3 on 1, you need to convert. That has to do with controlling his speed and making sure he is in synch with his teammates.

I think you see what you want to see.