Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies vs Bobcats

so far.....

okafor >>>>>>> darko and gasol

diaw >>>>>>>> hak and arthur

arthur = foul trouble

augustin >>>> all of our PG's

griz defense = very bad

handoff play = idiotic

rudy >>>>> wallace

I hate the Bobcats with all my heart. I live in NC and have seen approx. 3 games in there existence. They are ALWAYS BLACKED OUT. I stay more than 2 hours away from Charlotte it makes no since

bobcats are shooting the lights out, we looks like crapt on top of that, we are down 14 to the bobcats...

OJ with the 3 cuts it to 10, matt caroll uncontested pretty much for 3. we are not playing D .

If Coach Idiot is going to just let Buckner sit out on the wing and shoot 3 pointers, I dont get why the idiot won't let Marko Jaric just sit out there and shoot. At least he has an NBA history of hitting a 3 pointer. Bucker I dont think has been close all year to making one.

great drive by mayo and pass to gasol....

augustin is going to have 10 assists by halftime

If Coach Idiot is going to just let Buckner sit out on the wing and shoot 3 pointers, I dont get why the idiot won't let Marko Jaric just sit out there and shoot. At least he has an NBA history of hitting a 3 pointer. Bucker I dont think has been close all year to making one.

It's true that Buckner's percentage this season has been horrible, but his career average is over 33%, which still makes it a good shot. Jaric is only a percentage point higher than Buckner for his career, and Buckner plays D.

Good Lord. I just started listening to the game. I didn't even realize it was possible for the Bobcats to shoot 72% for a half. Can they even do that in shoot around during practice? I mean, I think we'd play better defense if we weren't even on the court. 72% is outrageously ridiculous.