Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JenkzMEMPHIS

Intro Video

24 posts in this topic

Whats goin on guys, I apologize if this is in the wrong place but I was wondering if the intro video that comes on the jumbotron before the game can be found on the internet anywhere. I went to the Bulls game on Friday and when I saw it, I was blown away. I gotta see it again.

Awesome, thanks alot man. I really appreciate it!

No problem. And with some new tools the league has put in place, we should be featuring more video going forward.

Man, that is SWEEET! I hate that I haven't been in town to see one this year.

Where's that music from? I mean, I know they're riffing Kashmir, but is that an in-house mix?

I always thought the theme to Stargate SG-1 would make good intro music.

Looks cool. I'd love to see an addition of Darko ripping a jersey in there. Maybe staged a little bit to show more passion in his face. The game shot was so quick his facial expression never changed. That whole video is about fire and intensity, and Darko's jersey shred has become one of the more interesting stories about the Grizzlies this year. Mayo and Gay have the image, and Marc has been building his, let's throw Darko in there as well.

I love watching this at the begining of each game. Espicially ,the fire shooting from backboards.

:rolleyes:

I love watching this at the begining of each game. Espicially ,the fire shooting from backboards.

next game every1 look for the 209 crowd we do somthin to the intro music that looks pretty cool when we are all doing it 2gether

I always get a kick out of the "whatever" look on Walker's face in that video. He already knew he wasn't gonna see the floor all year.

:rolleyes:

next game every1 look for the 209 crowd we do somthin to the intro music that looks pretty cool when we are all doing it 2gether

I will keep my eyes open, however I never know where u guys will end up sitting. :lol:

I want that video youtubed or anywhere that has streaming. Seems nice to post on a blog or something. = )

I actually just noticed in last nights game that Walker has been completely removed from the intro.

I guess they'll put Miles up there Jan 4th.

He looked like he was about to cry anyway.

I guess they'll put Miles up there Jan 4th.

He looked like he was about to cry anyway.

Yea I said something about his expression about it last week. Thats why I thought it was funny he wasnt on it anymore. I still dont get the buyout though.

Here's a link to it on youtube.... gives me goosebumps everytime i watch it... =)

You spoil me. :lol: Videos from the Grizzlies are always beautiful, even those videos of Pau, JWill and the rest of the guys. We generally have one of the best media in the NBA.