Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OvintonFan1978

Darko Haters...where did you go?

80 posts in this topic

He has been playing well of late.

But he also did this during his time in Orlando. He had a stretch of really good games in Orlando. Then fizzled.

We will see.

Still just scratching the surface w/Darko. Just now he's showing folks he's not garbage. He'll keed improving also. Muck better offense coming within the next couple/few months. You can tell he's getting comfortable, and gasp...respected. I'm not afraid to sink a little faith into potential and up-side. Only the tip of the iceberg. He will keep getting better and better. Still just 23...

Still just scratching the surface w/Darko. Just now he's showing folks he's not garbage. He'll keed improving also. Muck better offense coming within the next couple/few months. You can tell he's getting comfortable, and gasp...respected. I'm not afraid to sink a little faith into potential and up-side. Only the tip of the iceberg. He will keep getting better and better. Still just 23...

:blink:

:blink:

So i'm guessing that you think this is the best Darko's got? You don't think he'll improve? He's reached his ceiling?

:blink: right back at ya...

So i'm guessing that you think this is the best Darko's got? You don't think he'll improve? He's reached his ceiling?

:blink: right back at ya...

I think it's well proven by Darko that he is anything but consistent. I don't think anyone here would be disappointed if you are right, but most of us have seen enough of him to know that it isn't worth holding our breath waiting the rest of the iceberg to become exposed. I don't really think Darko even realizes what he is "capable" of, in that case how should any of us realize it either.