Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OvintonFan1978

Darko Haters...where did you go?

80 posts in this topic

U Indjiji, a vi odavde sa foruma, jel ste svi u Americi.

hahaha

ja sam rodjen u krajnoj ('93)

ali sad zivim u kanadi...

jeli pratis FK INDJIJA??

tamo mi je jedan drguar otisao, tek je sad presao na glavnu ekipu.... zove se Marko Karan

hahaha

jeli pratis FK INDJIJA??

tamo mi je jedan drguar otisao, tek je sad presao na glavnu ekipu.... zove se Marko Karan

BANJA LUKA -USA od 97'

hahaha

jeli pratis FK INDJIJA??

Ne pratim, oni igraju subotom, a moja ekipa i ja igramo subotom takodje, rekreativno.

Can someone translate for me please. I am not on vacation in St Petersburg anymore. No cruelity intended.

Can someone translate for me please. I am not on vacation in St Petersburg anymore. No cruelity intended.

It is not about game, or Darko. We want to know where every of us(Serbs) live, nothing more, sorry.

It is not about game, or Darko. We want to know where every of us(Serbs) live, nothing more, sorry.

Ovo je forum da govore engleski.

Zaista, Darko veoma dobro skoro... ;)

Cheers.

Cheers.

You are full of surprises my friend ;)

Gaurdian and NI hold it down for us ... pretty sure they got it !

This is one of the most international boards out there !

GO GRIZZ

You are full of surprises my friend ;)

Yep, online translators work wonders... :D

Cheers.

I'm curious but is there another player in the league who invokes such sharp differences in opinion as Darko? Either people love him or hate him. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground.

Cheers.

Bravo clap clap, exelent serbs, better than my english ;) haha.

Cheers

I'm curious but is there another player in the league who invokes such sharp differences in opinion as Darko? Either people love him or hate him. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground.

To much contraverses. In Serbia its the same thing, people hate him or love him.

Cheers.

google translate?

It seems like last night I saw some of the Darko that we don't like. I think his problem is that he is too arrogant. When he is humbled and people make it a point to show that they think he stinks, he plays his role well. But when he has a few good games he tries to get ahead of himself and make too much happen. That's just what I think of Darko and I've felt that way for some time now.

It seems like last night I saw some of the Darko that we don't like. I think his problem is that he is too arrogant. When he is humbled and people make it a point to show that they think he stinks, he plays his role well. But when he has a few good games he tries to get ahead of himself and make too much happen. That's just what I think of Darko and I've felt that way for some time now.

+1

darko played some of the best man defense i have seen last night. he also went aggressively to the hole on off. very good game.

slim.

darko played some of the best man defense i have seen last night. he also went aggressively to the hole on off. very good game.

slim.

Yes, this is the Darko we want. I hope he maintains the fire in his game that we saw last night. Rip it Darko!

Yes, it is amazing. I'm not sure if it's because of his personality (I found the youtube rant about the Eurobasket officials to be hilarious, but others seem to be deeply offended by it) or because of his failure to live up to Joe Dumars's expectations. There seems to be this dichotomy that either 1.) he's not as good as DWade, Melo, or Bosh so he's a total scrub and unable to contribute anything, or, 2.) he's a potential superstar who was held back by evil men like Larry Brown who wanted to see him fail. Seems like no one wants to view him as simply a talented young guy that can contribute some quality minutes when he's "on" but has a tendency to go "off" when things don't go his way.

Darko's head seems to be in the game again and its translating to better production from him.If Darko just gave us these types of efforts most nights,I would be pleased.Basically,it seems like him and Arthur switched pre-game meals or something.Now I wanna see the refs stop with the ticky-tack calls on him,to maximize his time and production out there.I just hope he keeps it up.Nonetheless,great effort.

I applaud Darko's play against the Lakers. Good job, man. Keep that up.

and, I swear i think I almost saw a basketball related smile from the Serbian Perturbian. ;)

I liked Darko last night too. Hell, I like it when he's out there with a chip on his shoulder. Ripping off that jersey was just awesome. When he is in that mood thats the Darko I like. I dont like the humbled Darko at all. He is too passive and just doesnt carry himself with any confidence when he gets like that...we need him to be angry and sure of himself.