Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OvintonFan1978

Attention Auction Person--Ripped Darko Jersey

49 posts in this topic

To whoever runs the auctions for jerseys/balls/etc...please auction off the ripped Darko jersey from the 12/8 game against Houston. I would pay top dollar.

MEMPHIS, Tennessee— When the Memphis Grizzlies said that they were going to provide fans with the opportunity to bid on one-of-a-kind team memorabilia as part of their Online Auction Series, they weren’t kidding. On the auction block, starting December 11 at 9 a.m., is the game worn jersey that Darko Milicic ripped in last night’s 109-97 win over the Houston Rockets

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/content/sp...d3XbcmlJ_Q.cspx

To whoever runs the auctions for jerseys/balls/etc...please auction off the ripped Darko jersey from the 12/8 game against Houston. I would pay top dollar.

You'll have to fight me to the death for it!!! :angry: I'll sell my house if I have to!

In case someone wants to see the artifact:

milicic_jersey-DSC_0013-300.jpg

From the Grizzlies website story about the auction.

Very cool, my only concern is that this has gotten too much attention and the price will be inflated. I was personally interested in buying it just to do some tensile strength tests to measure Darko's freakish strength when angry to see if there's any danger of him ripping a person in half, but I'm afraid that I will be priced out of the market.

You know what, after thinking about it, we Darko fans should be thankful that he took his rage out on his jersey and not on someone else. He could easily be facing 5 or 6 counts of murder right now. Then the Grizzlies' season would officially be done for.

3095207397_179fce9ac9_o.jpg

I cant stop giggling at this pic. It's surreal :lol:

Could you imagine him getting mad and choking out a ref or something? It would be all over in like a split second.

I think this makes it official- Darko is a freaking scary big dude. He's probably got mad mma and weapon skills too.

He could easily become the Chuck Norris of the NBA.

I cant stop giggling at this pic. It's surreal :lol:

Could you imagine him getting mad and choking out a ref or something? It would be all over in like a split second.

I think this makes it official- Darko is a freaking scary big dude. He's probably got mad mma and weapon skills too.

He could easily become the Chuck Norris of the NBA.

He has been the "Chuck Norris" of the NBA since the famous "Eurobasket" tirade last year.

He has been the "Chuck Norris" of the NBA since the famous "Eurobasket" tirade last year.

This is the first I've heard of it. What happened? Is there a video available?

You're kidding right? :blink:

youtube Darko Milicic Swearing and you will get dozens of videos

You're kidding right? :blink:

youtube Darko Milicic Swearing and you will get dozens of videos

I checked it out.

If the translation is real than Darko is not the chuck norris of the nba- he's the mike tyson of the nba.

I'm wondering if he doesn't suffer from bi-polar or ptsd- it's not our place to speculate though those videos are telling (if real).

very disturbing stuff really (if the translation is accurate).

I can't believe there is anybody who hasn't seen that! Enjoy!!!

I checked it out.

If the translation is real than Darko is not the chuck norris of the nba- he's the mike tyson of the nba.

I'm wondering if he doesn't suffer from bi-polar or ptsd- it's not our place to speculate though those videos are telling (if real).

very disturbing stuff really (if the translation is accurate).

Oh, Darko is definitely [MOD EDIT] in the head. That's not up for discussion.

As far as the video is concerned, people have been studying that thing for over a year now. There have been many translations, with minor differences, but the main message is consistent. Darko threatened the lives of the refs and threatened to rape their wives and daughters. He still seems like a nice enough guy though. :mellow:

I cant wait to see the bid on it go up and up and up. I think its gonna be epic.

I was [MOD EDIT] my self with laughter when i saw this pic and reading all these hilarious comments!!!....i would LOVE to get that game shirt, whats the bet it gets over 100 grand...if i had money i'd be chucking the kitchen sink trying to get it....freaking briliant!!!

So good an image, I have to steal it for an avatar. :lol:

you can see guys around Darko playing cool and giggling at the same time.

this **** is so funny.who added green on this pic?

Darko is mad man :D

I would pay top dollar for a game ripped Shane Battier poster from the Rockets game in the 2006-07 season.

I would pay top dollar for a game ripped Shane Battier poster from the Rockets game in the 2006-07 season.

I'm surprised we didn't have a Mike Miller bobblehead night this year...

priceless.... :lol:

Usely I don't participate this type of event, but the Grizzlies House at St.Jude Children's Research Hospital is a really good deal. I also wouldn't mind having that Darko Jersey I will admit.