Sign in to follow this  
JorgeP

Signing in issues

A few people (so far) are having trouble logging into their old accounts, so a post is in order. To be clear, this is for those who had a previous account on our old boards and who can't log in here.

First off all, read the first thread on the topic.

If that still isn't working...

...and you decided to open a new account, send me a message using your Control Panel. Include your username and date of birth. I'll set up a temporary one and reply.

...and you're just browsing as a guest, send an email to webmaster@grizzlies.com (preferably from the same email address that's on your account). Include your username and date of birth. We'll set up a temporary password and reply.

Please be patient. We'll get them done in order as they come in. I don't expect a lot, but who knows.

And once you're logged in to your real account, go into your Control Panel and change your password to something safer please.

Thanks,

Jorge

Guest posting has now been turned off. We left it on for a few days while registration problems were worked out, but we have to comply with COPPA regulations and make sure this continues to be a fan- and family-friendly forum.

Some members couldn't log in at first and chose to continue as guests. If you're one of them, please send me a private message or email webmaster@grizzlies.com with your username and email address. If your email address matches the one on your account, we'll send you a temporary password which should make it all better.

Thanks.