Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JorgeP

New and improved!

120 posts in this topic

This is trivial but could you guys put a link on the boards which will lead back to Grizzlies.com? If there IS one and I'm blind, please let men know . :lol:

This is trivial but could you guys put a link on the boards which will lead back to Grizzlies.com? If there IS one and I'm blind, please let men know . :lol:
Oh, c'mon, Nancy... the admins of this board aren't sexist at all. I'm sure they'll let everybody know - not just the men! :lol:

Good find, Mayoly. I was wondering why that "Quote" button was below each post, when clicking the "Reply" button under a post automatically quotes it.

So to reiterate, you can click the "Quote" button under multiple posts on a page, then click the "Reply" button at the bottom of the page, and all the posts you selected will be quoted. Nice feature.

Chip will be beside himself with glee. B)

Yes. It MUST be the reply button AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. It does not work hitting a reply button attached to a post. I suspect that's what draft someone good was doing.

Yeah, I was hitting the reply button attached to the post. I get how to do it now.

great job jorge. time the grizzlies messageboards moved on from the old style ...

Why do I have to log in every time I click on to the board site. Before you went to the new format I automatically was logged in every day I visited the boards. Why the extra step of logging in? I use my same home computer. Is this the same for everyone? No big problem. I "m just asking

PS: My posted log in time is still wrong. Now it's 6 hours later than the time I actually posted.

Why do I have to log in every time I click on to the board site. Before you went to the new format I automatically was logged in every day I visited the boards. Why the extra step of logging in? I use my same home computer. Is this the same for everyone? No big problem. I "m just asking

PS: My posted log in time is still wrong. Now it's 6 hours later than the time I actually posted.

You shouldn't have to log in every time. Is your browser set to allow cookies? Check that first.

As for posted time, this is something I should've pointed out before: In your Control Panel, under Options (on the left) click on Board Settings and adjust your time zone.

Hi Nancy, this is on the short list of things to do. It might have to be Monday or Tuesday.

great job jorge. time the grizzlies messageboards moved on from the old style ...

Thanks. Agreed. We're modern, baby!

You shouldn't have to log in every time. Is your browser set to allow cookies? Check that first.

As for posted time, this is something I should've pointed out before: In your Control Panel, under Options (on the left) click on Board Settings and adjust your time zone.

Not sure about my browser allowing cookies, i thought it did. Perhaps not. I did change to CST. Will see if it works . Thanks Jorge, you guys are doing a great job. By the way can any one of you play PF. We need one :DPS

PS: Post time works fine now.

Not sure about my browser allowing cookies, i thought it did. Perhaps not. I did change to CST. Will see if it works . Thanks Jorge, you guys are doing a great job. By the way can any one of you play PF. We need one :DPS

PS: Post time works fine now.

OK, good.

A 5'7" guy should only be playing point, or the 2 maybe. I was pretty good about 5 or 6 years ago, but now I'd probably have a major coronary after 10 minutes.

One last question.

Why is the Trade Talk forum so far down in the list of forums?

It's a far more active forum than some of the others listed above it.

One last question.

Ask and you shall receive.

One last question.

Also, why is Best Of The Boards so far down on the list of forums???!!! That is my favorite part of the board!!!! :angry:

Nah, just joking. I've often wondered why that section even exists. Does anybody read it? I don't think there are even any threads there. Why not just delete it altogether?

The main thing I always liked about the Grizz message boards were that they werent cluttered up with all the sigs/avatars.They always looked very junky to me as oppossed to the Grizz boards.But you have done a great job of combining both,and with all the new bells and whistles(which im still exploring),Im really enjoying the new site.Great job.

The main thing I always liked about the Grizz message boards were that they werent cluttered up with all the sigs/avatars.They always looked very junky to me as oppossed to the Grizz boards.But you have done a great job of combining both,and with all the new bells and whistles(which im still exploring),Im really enjoying the new site.Great job.

Thanks. Yeah, I agree with you. I think the signatures especially may need to have some guidelines. The point here is to discuss topics, not to see posters' looping animations or bad graphics (no offense to posters that have looping animations or bad graphics, but, come on. You realize that shows up after each and every comment you make, right?).

Is there a shortcut to the Grizzlies home page from the message boards any more?

Hi Nancy, this is on the short list of things to do. It might have to be Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks Jorge, I appreciate that. It would be convienent to have that link to return to Grizzlies.com.

Is there a shortcut to the Grizzlies home page from the message boards any more?

Thanks Jorge, I appreciate that. It would be convienent to have that link to return to Grizzlies.com.

OK, I added a link ("Jump to grizzlies.com") at the top right of the screen. I need to test in IE6 but you should all see it. That link takes you to our main homepage, whereas clicking on the bearhead logo and title graphic on the left, takes you to the boards index.

We'll probably add more links to that top strip to make it easier for you guys to find your way around.

Thanks. Yeah, I agree with you. I think the signatures especially may need to have some guidelines. The point here is to discuss topics, not to see posters' looping animations or bad graphics (no offense to posters that have looping animations or bad graphics, but, come on. You realize that shows up after each and every comment you make, right?).

The add-ons on the posts are the ones that give it that cluttered look,like you said,when they are displayed on every post.The photos by the names seem to blend in pretty good though.But you know,if majority is fine with it,then im fine with it.The boards still have a great and warm look to them,once again,great job.

Is the clock set properly? I made a post at 8:00 am this morning and it showed up as being posted at 1:00 pm.

Each person can set their time zone. Yours might be off. In your Control Panel, on the left column find Options/Board Settings.

Let me know if that does it.

Is the clock set properly? I made a post at 8:00 am this morning and it showed up as being posted at 1:00 pm.

I think that fixed it and thanks also for adding the link back to the home page. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0