Sign in to follow this  
JorgeP

New and improved!

Welcome to the new Grizzlies Fan Boards. (The conversion took us about twice as long as we'd hoped, but we're up and everything's looking good.)

Signing in:

All member accounts should have transfered over with all info except passwords.

So click on "Log In" above, and then "I've forgotten my password! Click Here!" in the yellow area.

You will receive an email with further instructions...

** When entering the letters you see in the security code image, use capital letters**

A second quick email sent to you will include your new password. Use that to log in.

Now, you probably don't want to use that password again. Once you're in, click on "Controls" above to get to your Control Panel (with lots of new stuff). At the bottom of the left column, find "Change Password" to set it to something you'll remember.

What's new:

The big new thing is your profile page. Once you're logged in, click on "My Profile" above to see it.

You can add other fans as friends, rate other members, upload a personal photo, and a few other things.

To see other fans' profiles, click on "Members" at the top (under the search box) to search for other fans and to see a full list of members.

Technical info:

We've moved from a "hosted" forum at Eve/Groupe to our own self-hosted IP.board (Invision Power). It was time the boards grew up and offered more standard community features (profile pages) and a better and easier-to-use interface overall. Also, the url is much easier to remember: boards.grizzliesonline.com

More:

There will be a few more features added during this offseason. We'll post updates when there's new stuff to mention.

So enjoy, and reply to this post if you have any questions or find any problems.

3rd time ended up working for me...

also...

old threads look wrong....posts are out of order....quotes are not there....

if I'm reading it right that only 50 messages are allowed in the PM's....then chip is screwed....lol...j/k big fella....

Why is there no button to delete posts? There's edit, quote, and reply but no delete. I don't like that.

I'll look into that.

3rd time ended up working for me...

also...

old threads look wrong....posts are out of order....quotes are not there....

Can you be specific about those? It would help me out a lot.

There were about 10 minutes of lost comments when we started the transfer at about 10:10am. Could that be it?

I had to make two password requests. It worked on the second one. Something seems to be messed up.

The board looks good visually, but the useability kinda sucks.

Besides the "Delete Posts" button, what else sucks about the usability?

Why is there no button to delete posts? There's edit, quote, and reply but no delete. I don't like that.

OK, try it now.

Can you be specific about those? It would help me out a lot.

There were about 10 minutes of lost comments when we started the transfer at about 10:10am. Could that be it?

sure...

example 1

go to the Rockets game thread.....

the posts look out of order...

example 2

goto the "great article" thread...

the posts are out of order, some of my posts giving the OP a hard time are deleted (probably for the better...hehehe)....the quoted text isn't there.....etc....

sure...

example 1

go to the Rockets game thread.....

the posts look out of order...

example 2

goto the "great article" thread...

the posts are out of order, some of my posts giving the OP a hard time are deleted (probably for the better...hehehe)....the quoted text isn't there.....etc....

I see. And Francesc's too. Not good. I probably won't be able to do anything until I get to work tomorrow, but I'll try a couple of things.

I see. And Francesc's too. Not good. I probably won't be able to do anything until I get to work tomorrow, but I'll try a couple of things.

Yeah, looks like you are aware of the problem, but if you needed the point belabored, lol, there's also the Arthur thread. Anyway, I like the visual appearance better. I'm sure once the kinks are worked out it will be a better experience for us all...

Finally got logged in ,after 3 efforts. Lot's of cool new stuff, but having same problems other posters have mentioned. Takes getting use to, I guess :blink:

I like the new board. Didn't have any problem getting the new password. This is my first message under the new format. Hope it works.

Thanks for your feedback. Bear with us for a bit while we work out a couple of kinks. Hopefully, most can be resolved Friday. ;)

This is just the beginning, we'll have additional new features coming closer to start of season but our primary goal at this point is to make sure that everyone gets comfortable with the initial changes.

If you have any questions please post here or send a PM to us and we'll assist.

Yay, sigs and avatars! Finally!

Yay! Unnecessary clutter that adds nothing and makes the board look like every other forum on the internet!

Oh, you can turn them off. Thank god.

Sign in to follow this