Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dirtydovagriz

Nenad Krstic Anyone?

64 posts in this topic

I'm at least glad to know we made an attempt at Nenad.

Knowing we weren't going to spend too much, if we got outbidded by Moscow then so be it.

It's good to know we are still looking to do things within reason and not already snoozing til October.

I'm optimistic.

Agreed...it's good to know we aren't just watching the market, but trying to get something done, even if it isn't a huge move.

I salute you. Optimism is hard to find around here. Somehow i am optimistic also, i guess...

Looks like we could have had him if we wanted to have him

Nenad Krstic is close to signing a 3-year, 16 million dollar contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder, multiple sources in the US and Europe told DraftExpress.com.

The 7-foot Serbian center is currently under contract with Russian team Triumph Moscow (after signing a two year, six million Euro deal this summer), but will be able to buy himself out of his deal due to his displeasure with his current situation.

Krstic will reportedly give back all the money he received from Triumph so far this season in order to break the contract, although Oklahoma City will be able to contribute $500,000 under NBA rules if needed.

Hey but at least we got Hadadi :angry:

only plus is that the Thunder are using money on a mediocre player. Not a ton of $, but some at least.

$5 million+ per season is a lot more than I thought Krstic was worth. How many centers do the Thunder have now? :lol:

only plus is that the Thunder are using money on a mediocre player. Not a ton of $, but some at least.

16/7 on 53% shooting his last healthy season is MLE worthy.

16/7 on 53% shooting his last healthy season is MLE worthy.

yeah, I can dig it. It does help take the Thunder out of the stratosphere of available cap, at least.

Krstic is actually playing very well in Russia. In 23 minutes per game, something like 12 points (field goals : 51% and free throws : 82%) and 7 rebounds. He is far better than Petro or Sene. What's up with Swift, injured once again ?

Hey but at least we got Hadadi :angry:

You get what you pay for; Hadadi is making end of bench money, Krstic is making mid-level money. He's just shy of getting the same contract Darko did.

Great pickup by OKC.

Once again...the Grizzlies sit idly by and let attainable players go elsewhere.

I do suppose the Nets could match but..I doubt if they do.