Dwash

Will Tyreke play for the Grizzlies again this year?

Will Tyreke play for the Grizzlies again this year?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyreke play for the Grizzlies again this year?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, cdp said:

Had no idea Tyreke was from just outside Philly. In that case it's over. All the Sixers have to do is offer him a 20 mill/1 year contract like they did with Redick and he's gone. And they'll have the money to do it.‎ They'll have a better shot at the finals than us as well.

So, will the 76ers keep Redick and/or sign Evans, or maybe they have bigger fish to fry.

Lebron-James-Shark.jpg

I doubt Philly goes that route as far as 1 year at that amount  Tyreke is largely viewed as a bench scorer who needs the ball. I don’t think they are paying anyone outside of Lebron that much to take the ball out Simmons hands

tyrekes checkpoints should be money, role, and  fit which the grizz have the  best case to win his services. 

2 minutes ago, QMemphis said:

I doubt Philly goes that route as far as 1 year at that amount  Tyreke is largely viewed as a bench scorer who needs the ball. I don’t think they are paying anyone outside of Lebron that much to take the ball out Simmons hands

tyrekes checkpoints should be money, role, and  fit which the grizz have the  best case to win his services. 

well he did hint at a lou Williams type of deal in one of his interviews, plus he woud have a huger role hear than problaly any were else...bench guy or major piece has to be considered.

1 minute ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

well he did hint at a lou Williams type of deal in one of his interviews, plus he woud have a huger role hear than problaly any were else...bench guy or major piece has to be considered.

You would have to think that Wallace absolutely refusing to trade Reke for anything less than a 1st rnd pick shows some belief in Reke as a major piece and that Reke would appreciate that.

More so, you have to think Reke can see the writing on the wall about his value outside of Memphis - nobody offered a 1st for him, just lowly seconds, AND the LouWill deal.

I'd love to get a 30 game look at Reke and Mike in the backcourt. The trend was to play Mike off the ball, but we were putting Harrison next to him. With Reke, its gone be hard for other teams to scout our plays, because of the options available. Plus I liked the Reke-DD chemistry, a lob-city Memphis style 

If Reke does decide to stay

If we make a good draft pick

If Peg-Leg Parsons can get his azzz of the bench

If Majic Mike becomes Money again

It'll be a good team.....IF......

Add this to the ifs

we sign Vince Carter back still productive in spirts not many other suitors but grizz will be tapped out financially so it makes sense

Zach Randolph is bought out accepts bench role